Surprise, Surprise

If you told Bea everyone she loved except for Iris was still alive she'd laugh at you. "Who do you think it is?" Iris asked. "Probably some royal family looking to start trade," Xavier said. "I bet it's Wonderland,"  Bea said, looking at Xavier. "Yes,"  Xavier said. "Presenting Prince Xavier, son of King Arthur and company!"  Bea rolled her eyes. Xavier always had the greatest title. She and Iris didn't even get called by name. "Don't do that,"  Xavier muttered, as they walked outside. Bea looked at the ground. She heard Wonderlandians weren't really nice...  "Bea..." Iris muttered. "What?"  Bea hissed. "They aren't who we expected..." Bea looked up. Her eyes widened. She wanted to cry and punch everyone in this group at the same time. It was just about everyone from Storybrooke. Including Hook and Henry. "Welcome to Camelot,"  Xavier said. "We hope you have an amazing stay," Iris said. Bea nodded weakly. She didn't make eye contact with anyone. Not even Henry. The three walked inside, Storybrooke following. "You told me he was dead,"  Iris hissed. "I thought he was!"  Bea said. "But the Dark-" "Don't say his name here,"  Xavier said. Bea and Iris nodded. 

Bea couldn't believe it. Why did they come here of all places?  It meant they were on a mission. Bea just wanted to live happily ever after. She groaned. "You okay?"  Iris asked. "Guess,"  Bea groaned. Iris shrugged. "You should get ready for the ball," Iris said. "I'm not going. I'm working on Merlin tonight,"  Bea said. "You say that every time there's a ball,"  Iris said. "This time especially,"  Bea said. "Bea, please. I want to dance with you,"  Bea sighed. "Fine..." Iris smiled and kissed her. Bea kissed her back. Then the door opened. "Oh. Am I interrupting anything?"  it was Hook. Bea froze. "No,"  Iris said, just as Bea said "Yes," "Ummm..."  "Sit down!" Iris said, cheerfully. Hook sat on one of the chairs they had. "You wanna talk about it?"  Bea realized Hook was talking to her. "Where to start?"  Bea asked, her throat was suddenly hoarse. "You ran away," Hook offered. "You're alive,"  Bea said. "Let's start with you for once,"  Hook said. Bea's eye widened. "Um, okay,"  Bea said. "I'll start,"  "Go ahead,"  Hook said. "Yes, I ran away. I ran away to be happy for once,"  "You weren't happy-"  "Oh, don't play that with me, father. Of course, I wasn't happy!"  Iris nodded. "She was a prisoner-" "Stay out of this,"  Hook snapped at Iris. Iris looked very offended. "If you want to snap at anyone, snap at me!" Bea yelled. "Okay, I will!"  Hook snapped. "You left me with that bloody crocodile to deal with all on my own! You left me and everyone you knew for dead!"  Bea laughed. "Do you hear what you're saying?" Bea asked. "You left me for dead. You left everyone when you left me. Myself, mom, love. You left me to deal with Pan on my own. As a baby. You are older. You know how to deal with these-" "You need to learn to let go of this! Do you know how to forgive?" "Of course, I do! But you don't know, you don't understand-" "I understand perfectly!"  Hook said. "You don't,"  Bea said. "In Neverland, I was many things. An actual person was not one of them. I was a ball, a pillow, a target, something to drop into the fire for fun. You have zero clue what you're saying when you say you understand. I have experienced a thousand more pains than you have. So yeah, I had a pretty rough life because of you. It's hard to forgive after the pain I've felt," Hook stoof there silent. Iris looked at her, with a sad eye. "You can go now,"  Bea said. "Um, okay,"  he said. He turned to go. "I'll see you at the ball,"