The rage of Xavier

Iris slammed a book shut. "There's nothing on freeing Merlin," Iris told Regina. "I think Emma's looking for something right now," Regina said. Emma walked in. "I got something," she said. "Great, what?" Iris asked. "The person who trapped Merlin in the tree used a tear of heartbreak," Emma said. "So we make a potion with a tear of heartbreak?" Iris asked. "Yep," Emma said. "Sounds easy enough," Iris said. "I'm sorry, how does that sound easy to you?" Regina asked. Iris almost laughed. "I'm sorry, are you new? Everyone in Storybrooke has heartbreak," "It has to be a strong heartbreak though," Emma said. "Like..." Iris thought. When was her heart last broken very strongly? When Bea pushed her into the river? Iris closed her eye and touched the scarf around her wounded eye. Bea, she thought. I hope you're alright. 

It was Iris and Bea's third anniversary. They were sitting on some of the branches of Merlin's tree. "I got you something," Bea said, handing her a package. "Oh, Bea, you didn't have to," Iris said. She opened it up, revealing a beautiful scarf. It was see-through purple silk with golden stars sewn onto it. Iris gasped. "Oh! Bea, it's amazing! Thank you," "Try it on," Bea said. Iris was about to put it over her neck, then paused. She wrapped it around her bad eye until it wasn't visible. "Uh," Bea said. "What?" Iris said. "I think it's time that I try something new,"  "You know what?" Bea asked. "It looks better that way," Iris smiled. "Come here," Iris said. Bea swung from a branch and onto the branch Iris was on. "Let's have life be like this forever," Bea said. "No problems, no monsters," "No annoying parents," Iris said. "Definitely," Bea said. "Do you promise nothing will change between us?" Iris asked. Bea smiled. "I promise with all my heart," 

"Iris? Are you alright? You're crying," Emma said. Iris sniffed. "I am?" she asked, wiping away tears. "Thinking of Bea?" Emma asked. Iris nodded. "I get it, kid," Emma said. "But she'll be back soon, hopefully. Same with Killian," "Killi- is that Hook's real name?" "You didn't know that?" Emma asked. Iris laughed and shook her head. "I'm going to check on Xavier," Iris said. "Okay," Emma said. Iris walked downstairs to Xavier's room. She knocked on the door. "Xavier?" she asked. She opened the door. Xavier was gone. Panic filled Iris slightly, but she quickly brushed it off. She went outside and passed the knights practicing. Xavier was there with Arthur. "Xavier!" Iris said. Xavier looked at Iris. Anger filled his face. "Xavier?" Iris asked. Arthur walked towards Iris. "My son has had...a bit of an awakening," Arthur said. "He understands now he never should have taken you or your little darklet in," Realization filled Iris. "It was you," she said. "It was you all along. You stabbed Xavier to get Bea kicked out on purpose, you brainwashed Xavier so he could kill Bea," Arthur laughed. "You're smart for a child," Arthur said. "And with you, I have leverage," "Leverage?" "For the darklet to come storming into the palace all evil and such. So really, the death of your darklet will be caused by you," Arthur grabbed Iris's wrist. "Xavier!" Arthur said. Xavier walked over. He looked brainwashed. His face was paler, he was frowning, and wearing armor, which he had never worn. "Cut off her hand," Arthur instructed. "What?" Iris shrieked. "Yes, father," Xavier said. "Xavier, it's me. It's Iris. The person you met because she got stuck in a tree root," Iris pleaded. "Cut off her hand!" Arthur yelled. Xavier raised his sword. Iris screamed. He brought it down. The sword vanished just as it was about to hit Iris's wrist. Iris gasped. "What?" Arthur yelled. Regina stepped forward. "Brainwashing your own son?" Regina said. "Wait, were you following me?" Iris asked. "Are you sad about it?" Regina asked. Iris shook her head. "Guards!" Arthur yelled.  He tightened his grip on Iris. Iris punched, kneed, and elbowed, but he didn't budge. Regina waved her hand and a flame erupted from her hands. Iris continued pulling. Regina shot the flame at Arthur. Arthur quickly used Iris as a human shield. Iris screamed as the flames hit her entire right arm. It hit a sliver of Arthur, bad enough for him to let go. "Iris, run!" Regina said. Iris burst into a sprint. She ran until she was at Granny's. She burst through the doors, gasping for air. "What happened?" Henry asked. Iris looked up. "We might be in some trouble,"