New Job

You glanced at the job flyer, You weren't very sure about it but you accepted it because the monthly wage was way better than your last job.
You eventually arrived at the new job, you couldn't believe you were working at a place like this.

'Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex'
You parked in the parking spot that said "STAFF ONLY" and hopped off your motorcycle, nervously clutching the job flyer in hand. You approached the Mega Pizzaplex (It will now be known as MegaPlex) and opened the front door.
The place was huge!
The MegaPlex was illuminated with purple lighting and stores and restaurants wrapped around the second floor like a snake.

There were children running around, laughing and screaming. Some were driving GoKarts around while tired parents chased them. Others were crying because they had to leave.
There was a giant golden statue in the middle of the first floor featuring four animal characters; A chicken, a bear, a wolf, and an alligator, maybe a crocodile, who knows? You never knew the difference between crocodiles and alligators anyway.
You maneuvered through the children running around and found yourself an animatronic dressed as a tour guide. It handed you a map while saying: "Here, take a map. Take a map."

Even though it had no emotions in its voice nor did it have a mouth, the animatronic sounded very aggressive. You took the map out of its hand.
"Thank you." You said.
You slowly opened the map, it was labeled with all sorts of things. A bright red star caught your attention, underneath the star a text read
'You are here'
You scanned the rest of the map, hoping You'd find some sign that the daycare was near.
'Aha! I found it!' You thought triumphantly.
The daycare was on the second floor to your left. It seemed easy enough, too many people were going to take the elevator.

You scanned the MegaPlex for a set of stairs, completely oblivious that they were right beside you.
You groaned in exasperation, this is why you need to start remembering to wear contacts. Stupid Astigmatism.
You walked to the front of the stairs and started going up them. You checked your watch.
"TWELVE THIRTY?!" You shouted. You had five minutes to get to the daycare!
You hurried up the steps, You weren't paying attention that much, your mind was focused on the watch.
You looked up and abruptly stopped.
There was a woman, wheezing as she slowly walked up the stairs.
'Great, an overweight person that shouldn't even be here is slowly walking up the stairs WHILE I'M LATE TO WORK!' You angrily thought.
Just what you needed to start your day.
You didn't know how to get around her, she was blocking the whole stair way!