Hide and Seek Tag

An agonizing groan emerged from Sun. You immediately got up and ran. 'Where do I go? Where do I go?' You thought. A thousand panicked thoughts were running around in your head. You spotted a nearby jungle gym and sprinted over to it. There were more groans coming from Sun. You couldn't help it. You stopped in your tracks and turned to face him. Sun wasn't there anymore. Another animatronic stood in its place. It wore a night cap dressed with stars instead of sun rays and glowing pajama pants and bright red eyes staring dead at you.
"Naughty naughty~" The animatronic spoke. It started to..dance? It was hopping from one foot to another and spun its head around after every few seconds. Then it jumped in the air and disappeared, almost as if it just teleported to another dimension.
'Time to run again.' You turned back around ran continued running towards the jungle gym. When you got to it your hurriedly climbed inside. The smell of feet once again invading your nostrils. You ran in every direction possible. Going down every slide. Climbing up every set of stairs until finally, you reached an intersection.
'God fucking dammit! Why does this always happen to me at the worst times?!' You thought frustratedly.
At least if that moon thing comes, you'll be able to run in three separate ways.
Klunk
Klunk
Klunk
'What was that?' You thought worriedly, has the animatronic found you already? There was no way.
Klunk
Klunk
Klunk
You tried to stay as silent as possible, surely the animatronic didn't have a great sense of hearing. You covered your mouth to muffle the sounds of your fearful breathing.
"I see you.." A voice echoed. It came from the middle tunnel so you decided to avoid it, which tunnel should you go down?

You sighed and did the most childish way to decide. "Eeeny Meenie Miny Mo, catch a tiger by its toe, if it hollers let it go. Eeeny Meenie Miny Mo." Your index finger landed on the right tunnel.
Right it is..' You thought. You let out a quiet sigh and scurried down the right tunnel. It was quiet as you walked down. The only sound was the air conditioning blowing and the sound of the children snoring.

The dim lighting got even darker. You couldn't be tired could you? No, you're not tired. You're exhausted. 'I knew I should've grabbed that coffee when I had the chance.' You thought. Even your conscience sounded tired. But you had to keep going. For the children, for Sun, and yourself.
You finally reached the end of the tunnel, there was a slide in front of you. It wouldn't hurt do go down it would it? Yea, it wouldn't hurt at all, you decided to go down it. The air wooshing past you.

You reached the bottom of the slide and placed your feet on the mat. You looked around, you only saw the children sleeping away in their sleeping bags. "Phew..I'm safe." You sighed and hurried over to the children. Before you could get to them you feel arms wrap around your waist and just like that. You were lifted into the air.

You quietly yelped at the sudden gravity change. You turn your head around and you're greeted by the scary moon animatronic.
"It's past your bed time.." the animatronic hissed, then he opened his mouth and showed his tongue.
Why the hell does he have a tongue?! The tongue lightly touched your face before going back in its mouth. "Let me go!" you whisper yell, desperate for your life and for the childrens' hopes of getting a peaceful nap.

The animatronic landed on a balcony that hovered over the ball pit. Still holding you, it pinned you against a wall. "Am I your sex slave or what?!" You shout. The animatronic hushed you and reached inside its chest cavity with its free hand and pulled out a candy wrapped in dark blue wrapping paper that was decorated with crescent moons. You stare into its red eyes for a moment, fear taking control of every aspect of your body. The animatronic let go of you to unwrap the paper. This was your chance, you bolted away from the animatronic and approached the balcony.

You looked down. It didn't look like a long drop, you were a daredevil anyway. "Get back here!" The animatronic hissed. You turned around and saw it charging towards you