(Pretend something Angsty is right here)

Sun stood atop the security desk, screaming.
"No...no why would you do that?! Lights on...lights on! I warned you! I warned you!" He shouted at Gregory.
Sun let out a pained screech as he fought to keep control over his body. Why was he doing this? Normally Sun and Moon get along enough to cooperate with their switches.
Unless something was wrong.
You could see Sun's pants fade from yellow to navy blue and the stripes turn into stars.
You were by the ballpit, watching everything from afar.
Sun fell down, then the rest of the transformation happened.
Moon slowly arose, grabbing the desk for support as he stared at Gregory, his bright red eyes shined on Gregory's face.
"Naughty boy...naughty boy...it's past your bedtime...you must be punished." Moon's voice growled, he sounded different. He acted different, he was acting like how he was with your first encounter with him.
Moon jumped upon the desk, hopping from one foot to another, you could see his mouth move as he was saying something.
Then he jumped into the darkness.
This was your chance, You sprinted over to "Gregory" to check up on him.
Okay, You lied, You sprinted over to scold him mainly.
"I told you to not touch that. But did you listen? NOOOO! So now, we're stuck being chased by a very flexible animatronic that can fly on a hook! Do you not know what you got yourself into?" You whisper shouted.
"Gregory" rolled his eyes and scoffed.
"Gregory I do not know what you've done, but the lights are out in the daycare! You should be able to turn the lights back on using the backup generators, they are in the play structures." A voice that sounded like they hit puberty at five years old said.
"Who was that? And where did it come from?" You panicked.
"Gregory" laughed. "Wow, you're dumb, it's obvious you're new here." He said, checking his nails as if he was one of those "popular" girls in those cringey middle school movies.
You fumed. Not only did this child go against You and Sun's orders, he has the audacity to call You dumb!
"I don't care how smart or dumb I am, just tell me who that was. Was that one of your associates? Are they also a trespasser? Are you a robber?" You said.
"No I'm not a robber nor am I a trespasser! Well, technically, yea I am a trespasser but that's not the point! That voice you heard was my da- I mean, that was Glamrock Freddy, the star face of this pizzeria."  "Gregory" explained.
"Oh." You said.
"Gregory" rolled his eyes.
"So, Glamrock Freddy said that we can go restart the lights using the backup generators. I remember seeing a few after going to talk with Sun in one of the play structures." You said, Gregory wiggled his eye brows when he heard about you and Sun talking in the play structures.
"No not like that! You're a ten year old! How do you know about that!?" You whisper yelled, blushing like a madman.
"I snuck out of my house one time and found a couple of teenagers 'talking', though they were making noises with their mouths. I realized what they were doing." "Gregory" said.
You made a gagging sound with your mouth.
"Back to my point, we should split up, cover more ground." You said.
"With that thing lurking around? No thanks, I don't want my guts to be torn out." "Gregory" argued.
"Just shut up and go!"
"It's too dark!"
You scanned around for something that "Gregory" could use.
"Look, there's a flashlight, over there, take it and stop whining!" You said.
"What are you gonna use?" "Gregory" asked.
You dug around in your pockets until you found your phone.
"I'll use my phone flashlight." You said.

After searching for what felt like hours, you had finally found one backup generator. You looked around and saw that two other lights had been lit up, meaning Gregory found more backup generators.
"Sssssstarlight...." Moon's voice hissed from the darkness.
You mumbled a curse word under your breath. Something along the lines of "God Fucking Dammit."
You knew he was behind you, he was probably following you the whole time, waiting for the right time to strike.
You sighed, you turned around and saw a pair of bright red eyes staring at you through the darkness.
"Moon why are you doing this? Chasing this poor child until all hours of the night?" Then realization hit you.
"It's the virus isn't it?" You said calmly, you knew Moon wouldn't do this unless necessary. In fact, he wouldn't do this at all.
"I should've known. You'd never do a thing like this."
The only thing you saw from Moon were his eyes darting around like a frightened lizard.
"Well? Say something so I know you're still in there. I've only been here for a few days and I already feel like we're more than coworkers. I feel like we're friends, maybe more." You said solemnly. You stood up and brushed your uniform.
"If you need me, I'll be helping this child escape you." You said bitterly.
And with that, you left the play area. Leaving Moon alone.