The Demon is A Softie?

"Naughty Naughty.." The demonic animatronic's voice echoed in the darkness. There's nowhere to run, the animatronic was right in front of you. Watching with those red eyes.
"It's about time you decided to show up." You said, you stared at the figure in front of you.
"It's late. Adult or not, you need sleep. Aren't you tired Starshine?"
'Did he just call me an adult?' You thought.
"Even if I didn't get a coffee run before I got here. I can assure you that I'm not tired." You replied.
"It's past midnight, my sensors indicate that you need sleep, your energy levels are low. Have you eaten?" The animatronic asked, concern laced in its voice.
"You care about me?" You asked. Raising an eyebrow.
"That's what Sunny suggests I do instead of chasing you away."
"Wait. Sunny told you that?"
"Yes. He wanted to apologize for overreacting to Matt. By having me do that."
"AW NO DON'T TELL THEM THAT MOON!" Sun's voice yelled out of nowhere.
Moon grasped his head and wailed in pain as Sun rays shot out of the side.
You took a step back, mildly afraid of what was happening.
That's right, you needed to do repairs on the animatronic too!
"Sun stop hurting him!" You shouted.
And just like that, the Sun rays stopped.
"Thanks." Moon said, looking at you.
"Don't try to butter me up." You snapped.
"Fine. I won't."
"So..you're a softie? You're done trying to kill me?" You asked.
Moon audibly choked. "What? No! I'm not a softie!"
"You are, literally three hours ago you tried killing me at nap time!"
"That was the damn virus!" Moon shouted.
You paused.
"The what?"