How?

'Good job Moon, because of your stupid glitch, you scared them off!' Sun scolded Moon. There was nothing from Moon, just static.
'Moon?'
Static.
'Moon.' Sun asked again, this time, a little more serious. Why wasn't he answering?
Of course. How could Sun forget? The glitch disables Moon and Sun's connected thoughts. Leaving Sun stuck with the white noise of his brother being a mindless machine controlled by that stupid decaying rabbit.
How does Sun know this? Well, back in his early days. Moon and him used to sneak out during nap time, exploring the MegaPlex. Until, one day they came across an old elevator, hidden deep within the MegaPlex's surface.
Of course, Sun and Moon were very curious about their surroundings, they decided to ride on it for shits 'n giggles. Those giggles quickly turned into quiet sounds of fear as they treaded through the dark shaft. Flipping on generators as a reflex to when the power would go out.
Eventually, they ended up in a room somehow, Sun couldn't remember, it's been years. The room had two doors, one on the left, one on the right, both leading to a dark hallway, which led to another room. A vent that hovered over some old rackety computers which had the iconic Freddy Fazbear button next to it. Now, naturally, a sensible person would go through the doors. But Sun and Moon were new, and senseless. Why not, take the vent? That seems so reasonable. The poorly lit vent made Moon emerge out of Sun's casing, it was still a bit painful to both of them. But it was doable. They reached the end of the vent and crawled out of it, stepping on more broken down computers. Yikes, for a billion dollar mall completely run on animatronics, the tech sure was crappy. There was a charging station in front of them. Hosting the silhouette of a bunny. Weird, thought Glamrock Bonnie was scrapped weeks ago. It doesn't matter.
Hissss....
The charging station opened, smoke filed out of it. Yeesh, how long has this person been charging? A decade? It smells like something died in here.
The smoke cleared, revealing literally the most disgusting sight Sun and Moon saw. Worse than when Sun found crusty vomit at the bottom of the ballpit.
'Sun? Are you seeing this?' Moon asked.
'I wish I wasn't.' He replied.
It wasn't Glamrock Bonnie, no it was not. It was a rabbit, but it was decayed, it only had splotches of fur patched on its endoskeleton, and a human jaw that hung below the missing half of the head, one ear was tattered. Just looking at it gave the 'Drops chills.
The rabbit pointed at them with a single, long, decaying finger. Then, it charged at them and stabbed their insides with its claws. Shutting them off.

Sun abruptly woke up, weird, why was he in his charging station? He could've swore he was in that weird room.
With that rabbit.
'Moon?' Sun asked.
No answer, instead, calming white noise.
'...Moony?' Sun asked again.
'Bad.....children.....must be.....found!' Moon's voice rasped.
Suddenly, a giant surge of electricity surged through the animatronics' veins.
Effectively powering off Sun.
'Good night....'