Flashbacks

We finna have drama in this chapter OwO
S/O = Significant Other
h/l = hair length
h/c = hair color
e/c = eye color
s/t =skin tone
You and Sun finally made it back to the daycare, it was 5:00, you could go get some more sleep. But that wouldn't be as "fun" as trying to be compatible with a bunch of energetic children while you were solemnly relying on your dying soul alone. Your tired legs approached the little security desk and you sat down in the chair. Your body screamed at you to close your eyes. Just for a moment.

Just for one....second.

~

You abruptly woke up, you didn't mean to fall asleep. What time was it? You glanced at your watch.

6:00

Good, you only got one hour of extra sleep. God being a daycare assistant is hard. Especially when you're on full time. You needed a shower.

A good one.

You got up out of your chair, where was Sun? He was probably in his room charging. You wondered how long his battery could last? Maybe Sun and Moon have separate batteries. Sun likes to play a lot so maybe when his battery ran out Moon could take over.

You didn't notice that a blanket was on the floor. Sun had given you a blanket. How caring of him.

You smiled warmly. Then your mind focused on your task.

Finding a shower.

You doubted that there would be one in Sun and Moon's room. Maybe there was a staff bathroom outside? That seemed more reasonable. You looked at your watch again.

6:10, you were in a bit of a time crunch for you didn't know when the children would suddenly erupt through the doors.

"If I were a shower in a daycare for little children, where would I be hiding...." You said to yourself as your eyes looked all around the daycare, the one time a flies' eyes would be useful. You sighed, maybe there was one in the employee break room?

"Good Morning Starshine! The Earth says hello!" Sun's familiar cheery voice sang from above.

You turned around and saw him standing on the balcony, waving down at you with a gigantic grin. His eyes full of happiness. "Good morning Sun! I have a big favor for you."

"I love favors!" Sun beamed. You chuckled, "That's great! Can you tell me where the shower is if you have one?" You asked. Sun's happy expression didn't go down. "Oh! The shower is up here in Moony's room!" Sun explained. You sighed of relief. "Really? YES! FINALLY!" You cheered. You pumped your fists in the air. When you finished your tiny celebration, you questioned Sun how to get up to Moony's room. "I'll just carry you!" Sun said. "I-I don't think you wanna do that, I probably stink." You said. "I'm an animatronic silly! I can't smell anything!" Sun said. "Well, that's a relief." You said. Sun grabbed a wire and hooked it onto his back. But not before arguing with Moon. "What do you mean I can't do it?!" Sun shouted. He stopped, probably listening to Moon's reasonings. "I do not get tangled!" Sun whined. "If you're so sure why not you do it then!" He screamed.

Maybe some popcorn and tea would be better than a shower. Watching two brothers fight is probably the best drama you'll see in your entire lifetime. Who needs reality tv shows when you have this?

You stood there, hands on your hips, listening to Sun and Moon's argument. You laughed each time Sun got mad. At one point he tripped and fell off but the wire caught him.

Sun struggled to get up, he was so close! Until he wasn't. Right when Sun was about to put his other foot up, Moon's hand appeared and slapped his face, causing it to spin, and spin, and spin. Until eventually Sun fell off and got tangled in the wire.

You didn't know whether to laugh or scold Moon, so you did both.

"Moon!" You couldn't even get that word out without busting into a laughing fit. "Don't. Do. That!" You said in between laughs. When you stopped laughing, you looked at Sun, who looked back at you with an annoyed look.

"Can you believe Moon is the younger brother? BY THREE FUCKING YEARS?!" Sun cursed, he could've slapped a hand over his mouth, but his hands were tangled. So he gasped, and struggled, and apologized, and struggled some more.

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm SO SORRY PLEASE DON'T SCRAP US I WONT DO IT AGAIN!!!" Sun bawled. Though it was weird, there were no tears so he just looked like the one emoji people use on the fanfics on wattpad. This one 😩.
You softly chuckled and smiled before heading over to him. "I'm not gonna scrap you." You reassured Sun, you placed a hand on his cheek.
Warm.
~
You were sitting on a beach, listening to the calm waves splashing and the wind blowing in your hair. The sun shining down on you bringing a comfortable warming sensation. Its rays tickled your cheeks, the smell of salt flowed in and out of your nose. The sand tickling your feet,
You let out a sigh.
This is heaven.
Something materialized beside you. You looked and saw S/O, their perfect h/l, h/c hair being swayed in the wind. Their e/c eyes sparkled as they stared at you. Their s/t had changed into a darker (or pinkish) tone from being out in the sun all day. They reached a hand up and brushed the hair away from your eyes. You felt heat rise to your cheeks. Not from the sun.
From you, S/O was the only person that could make you laugh so hard you snort, could make you cry from saying something romantic, and they could make you fangirl just by looking at you. You put your hand to their cheek and grazed it softly, feeling their smooth skin meet yours.
This was heaven.
You were sitting on a bed, knees to your chest. Tears falling down your cheeks as you held a picture of you and S/O at the beach, but there was another person there.
Your daughter.
Charlie. (You are 48 in this book. You were born in 1974, I know, young age to get married and have children at right? But we're an adult now okay?)
You hadn't eaten in days, weeks, months. You lost track after they both died.
Died.
Murdered, by him.
You grabbed a knife on your dresser, and threw it at a photo on the wall.
The photo was S/O and his boss. A happy picture.
The knife punctured the boss.
William.