Idk what to call this chapter TwT

After Matt left, Sun was a bit more distant from you. He probably didn't want you prodding him with questions about why he was gripping your shoulders. You didn't like when a close friend stopped talking, it made you think you did something wrong. Was is bad that you gave Matt your name? Maybe you should've kept it private. 

But that would sound a little mean wouldn't it?

Whatever. It's good to be friendly. Maybe Sun hasn't experienced the real world. The world where you get judged for doing absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. 

You can't even say something you're proud of without another person shooting you down. (I'm guilty of shooting people down).

You started to feel bad about celebrities. Their personal lives containing running from the paparazzi, or running after the paparazzi Andrew Garfield's case, if a celebrity breaks up with another celebrity, or hooks up with one. The press are already on it. 

No, Sun can't ever go into a world like this. 

You looked over at Sun, he seemed so lonely just drawing, his feet raised and kicking the air while his cheek rested on his right arm and his left arm scribbling on a sheet of paper. 

You decided to say something, help break the tension. 

"So, they put me on full time huh? That's bullshit." 

Wrong choice of words. 

"Language." Sun called from across the daycare. He didn't look up from his drawing. 

"Right, sorry. It's just.." You sighed. "I wish management let me know sooner. Maybe they could've put some wording on the flyer that is was full time. I'm gonna have to give up my apartment, bring all my stuff." You made a pause for a dramatic effect, then continued again. "Is there even a room for me to stay in? I can't just live in the actual part of the daycare. Nor can I live off of concession food forever right?" You waited for an answer. 

"Sun?" 

"Yes Sunshine?"

"Why were you gripping my shoulders when I was talking to Matt?" You asked. 

Sun's face went pale and his rays shrank into his head. He cleared his throat and looked at you. "What could you possibly mean Sunshine?"

You quietly laughed. "Don't play dumb, you gripped my shoulders really hard." 

"I didn't, and who's Matt?" He asked. His left arm stopped drawing on the paper. 

You stared at him in confusion. 

Sun's face lit back up and his rays shot back out onto his head. "Oh! I know who that was!" Sun jumped up and ran to you. He grabbed your hands excitedly. 

Again, you stared at him with the most confused face possible. "Well..who was it?" You asked. 

"Well it was Moon silly!" He said with excitement. 

Excuse me? 

You stood there in shock, how the actual hell could Moon be there when Sun was the one standing behind you? 

"Sunshine?" Sun said, breaking your trance. 

"Hm?" You responded, your voice was a tad bit shaky from Sun's comment on Moon. 

Sun let go of your hands and fiddled with his.

"I uh...I don't know how to say this but..." 

Click. A blanket of darkness was wrapped around you.

"Fuck!"