Texacali: Arugement

A/N warning smut in this chapter also brief mention of abortion law don't read if you don't want to. Also haven't wrote anything in a long time so be patient with me

————————————————————————————

     Again this had happened. An argument that's how theses meetings always end with someone arguing with someone else. They aren't always bad sometimes stupid or playful but this was wasn't. Once again California and Texas ended the meeting arguing. They argued the most out of all 50 states. They were just completely opposite. One extremely liberal the other extremely conservative it was expected they would argue. But lately it has been happening more often than not. No one quite understood why the pair had been fighting more. Not even the pair  quite knew. All anyone knew was there seemed to be tension growing, but not the kind they thought. As everyone ran off from the meeting room the only two left were California and Texas. They sat across the room glaring at each other. Not one of them wanted to move, waiting for the other to move first. The first to move was California. He stood up slamming his hands on the table.                                       
     "Why would you even make that law in Texas? Do you even care about people?" California asked.
      It was Texas's turn to stand up. "Of course I do, that's why I made the law. Babies are people too"
      "You can't just make laws on people's bodies. Texas it's not your right they have a choice in the matter" California said as he walked over to Texas and got in his face because of how mad he was.
       "You don't know what you are talking about," Texas said pushing California back.
        "Oh? Really? I don't use religion to justify a law. What about freedom of religion" he said not learning and getting right back in his face.
        Texas had enough and pushed the other against the wall next to him. "Will you stop it and just leave it alone?" Texas said, annoyed as he had the other pinned which knocked off both their hats.
         California's face gets bright red when he sees himself being pinned to the wall by Texas. The position distracts him from their previous conversation as he tries to get his mind settled. "N-No I won't y-you're hurting people" California mentally scolded himself for stuttering praying that Texas didn't notice. No matter how much he prayed it didn't stop Texas from actually noticing. At first he was confused then he looked at them. Their position, California's blush and he chuckled.
         "What's wrong cali~ you seem distracted" Texas asked as he leans in and whispers in California's ear.
          California's face went bright red "I-I don't know what you're talking about" he tried to be confident but Texas's hot breath on his neck made him shiver this led to a smirk finding his way to Texas's face.
          "Oh my is the self righteous California getting turned on by me the big bad monster" Texas was having way too much fun with him.
             California didn't like being called that "no I'm not and why would I be" he said turning his head away.
           Texas moves so one of his hands was holding both of California's wrist in one hand and puts his hand under California's shirt and runs his fingers along his smooth skin this causes California to gasp at the contact.
Texas leans close to his ear and whispers "the way you react, blush, gasp everything when I get close is what tells me you are"
           California's face gets bright red as he bites his lip as the others rough hands rub his hip. California tries to stay strong in this situation "I don't know what you're talking about" He said.
            Texas pressed himself against California as close as he could as he could feel California's hard on as he smirked as he leaned in and kissed California roughly.
             California's eyes widened in shock but that slowly went away as he kissed him back. Texas runs his tongue over California's bottom lip. California opens his lips slightly just enough for the cowboy to slip his tongue in. As Texas's tongue explores California's mouth it draws out a moan from the smaller state. Texas pulls away and moves from his mouth and starts to kiss California's neck pulling more moans from his mouth.
               Texas grabs the bottom of California's shirt and asks "cali can I" California nodded immediately as his shirt was pulled over his head as Texas returned to kissing his neck and leaving marks. California  bites his lip to try and stop the moans from escaping. Texas bit down on his neck softly as another moan came from California's mouth. "Oh cali don't hide those noises from me" he said as he picked him up and sat him on the table. as he leans him back and crawls on top of him leaning down and kissing him again.
                California reaches his hands up and unbuttons Texas's shirt and pushes it off his shoulder as he wraps his arms around his neck and pulls him close. They grind against each other as small breathy moans can be heard. Texas starts to unbutton the other's pants as he pulls them down. Once California was naked Texas stripped his own.
                California bites his lip as he looks up and down at Texas and blushed Texas smirks at him as he connects their lips again as he wraps his hands around California's cock. He starts to stroke it causing California to let out a soft moan. He arches his back as Texas's speed increases. More moans spill out of his mouth as California gets close to cumming Texas stops causing a whine to come from California.  "Don't sorry cali I'll make you feel good" he said as he spits on his finger and inserted one inside California. California whimpered in pleasure as his back arched again. Soon after Texas had added another finger and another until California was read once he was Texas replaced his fingers with his cock.
                   California let out a loud moan as the other pushed his way inside him. He covers his mouth hoping no one  would hear. Texas pulls the hand down "don't hide those sounds let me hear them." And with that California had his hands pinned about his head as Texas started to pick up speed while moaning in California's ear.
                   Soon the only thing that could be heard was the sounds of slapping skin moans and the sound of the moving table. As Texas thrust into California his moans got louder. His head was full of pleasure and he couldn't even think. He starts to get close as he bites his lip.      

                    "T-texas I-I'm gonna cum"  California Moans as Texas hears him as he wraps his hand around California's neck as thrust faster there were louder moans as California came. Texas didn't stop though. He kept thrusting until he came as well he pulled out and cums on California stomach.
                       They sit there panting trying to catch their breath Texas grabbed tissues and cleaned them up helping the other get dressed. "Maybe you aren't so bad you know. You do care about people." He said once they were dressed.
                       California smiled as they threw away the tissues and headed towards the door. As they opened it they could see every state and the government standing outside the door, their faces covered in light blush. As both California and Texas blushed too.

————————————————————————————
A/N: I haven't wrote in a long time but if you want more comment I take request