DC x texas

A/N: this was requested by @dreamygay Warning there is slight smut in it. Enjoy.
————————————————————————————
It was hot outside. Of course it was, it was the middle of summer. And while normally everyone kept their pants on minus Florida who wore shorts. It was especially hot today. This led to Texas overheating so he switched his pair of blue jeans for some shorts. It was too hot outside for pants.
Texas walks in the statehouse. All the other states had been gone so he thought he had the house to himself but he was wrong. As he walked to the kitchen DC was sitting at the table reading a newspaper. He notices Texas walk in and puts the paper down to greet him when he sees the shorts. His eyes widen as his face goes red. Seeing the other's legs and thighs. He has never seen them before and he couldn't help but get flustered.
DC quickly puts the paper back up and hides his face praying that Texas didn't realize. But Texas heard the paper being picked up at an unusual speed. He looked over at the other confused. "Uh hey you good partner" texas asked walking over to the over.
"Y-yeah" DC clears his throat "yeah I'm fine texas" he said still hiding behind the paper. Texas looked at him suspiciously as he walks closer
"You sure you don't sound fine" he said as he took the paper out of DC's hand seeing his face was red . DC immediately looked down to hide his face. Texas didn't understand what was causing the other to be a blushing mess.
But as he follows DC's eyes he notices that the other is staring at his legs. His look of concern turns into a smirk. "Oh DC what are you staring at" he says as he looks him up and down waiting for an answer. But DC couldn't give one too embarrassed
"I-I uh Um" he looks away "I-I got to go" he said trying to get up and leave, too embarrassed to stay. But Texas wasn't allowing that to happen. He grabs the other's wrist and pins him to the wall.
"Nope not happening, why don't you explain what's got you all flustered. He said, smirking. He enjoyed teasing the other.
DC gulped as he looked up at the other "I-I um y-your u-uh" he looked away from the others eyes
"My what DC, tell me" he said whispering in DC's ear causing the other to shiver. Texas places his knee in between DC's legs and it pushes right against his crotch causing the other to moan softly.
"Y-your l-legs" he said as he bites his lip leaning his head back as he slowly grinds against Texas' knee. This gives texas room to start kissing his neck leaving some marks and he smirks. Then they hear a door shut. Signaling the others were home, Texas quickly grabbed DC and disappeared into his room, locking the door and tossing him on the bed.