Florida x IDC

A/N: this was requested by DreamyGay. There is smut so be warned. Leave more request
————————————————————————————
For the past couple weeks IDC and florida had been seeing each other. Of course this was a secret. IDC didn't want the others to know and DC would murder florida if he k ew the sunshine state was sleeping with his sister.
       IDC had texted florida asking to come over and florida knew exactly what she wanted he smirked as he looked around everyone had left. Most the states were shopping and DC was busy at a meeting. Florida texted back told her it was fine as he got excited.
         Soon the other had made her way to the statehouse as he bit his lip waiting. Once she knocked on the door florida opened it and pulled her in. He pins her to the door and kisses her. This causes her to let out a surprised squeak as she wraps her arms around floridas neck.
Florida moans into the kiss as IDC grinds against him. He moves the kiss down and kisses her neck causing her to moan. She bites her lip and leans her head back.
"M-mhm good boy florida" she moans as florida gets turned on more. IDC pushes him back a bit grabs floridas wrist and pulls him to his bedroom. She shuts the door and locks it as she pushes florida on the bed and climbs on top of him. She looks down at him at smirks.
"Gonna have some fun aren't we baby boy" she teased as she slowly kisses his neck and then pulls off his shirt. He smiled up at her and moans.
              "Mhm yes ma'am" he bites his lip as she strips his pants off next. Kissing down his chest all the way down. Florida grabs her shirt and removes it. Next he removes her pants. She gets off home and grabs something from underneath the bed she had hidden there for times like this.
              "You ready?" She asked as he puts the strap on she had grabbed on and crawls back to the bed and positions herself at Florida's entrance. He bites his lip and nods as she pushes in. Florida moans as his eyes roll back.
              She starts to thrust slowly at first but then speeds up. The faster she goes the louder florida gets. "A-ah fuck ma'am~" he was in heaven. Watching the faces and sounds florida made was enough to cause her to moan as well. She got off on fucking the state. She wraps her hand around his cock and strokes him in time with her thrust. Florida was a mess
"O-oh god I'm gonna cum" he moaned loudly as she thrust faster and harder causing the other to cum. She watches with a smirk on her face.
She then removes the strap on and climbs onto of him and began go ride him. She moans as florida grips her waist thrusting up into her. "Oh god baby such a good boy" she moans as she feels herself close already florida moans loudly as he thrust up into her faster. They both get close and cum at the same time. They smile at each other as she kisses him. Then they heard people walk in.
          "Sis where are you I saw your car in the parking lot" they heard DC call out.
           "Shit" florida mumbled as DC walked into the room.