South carolina x Georgia

A/N: requested by DreamyGay. I did all request I think leave more and if I forgot one remind me!
————————————————————————————

South Carolina sighed as he found himself stuck. He was trapped in a small cupboard under the stairs . He was trying to grab something in the way back but it shut and locked from the outside and now he couldn't get out. He didn't wanna call for anyone because they would laugh at him so he tries to figure a way out of here. What made it worse was South Carolina was scared of the dark
Georgia was walking looking for the missing state. They had planned to go peach picking today. He looks around trying to find the other and was starting to think the other bailed on him.
      South Carolina had his hand over his mouth to stay quiet as he was scared small muffled screams escape any time something touched him. He was shaking now terrified but still not wanting to call for help because of fear of getting laughed at.
        While Georgia walks by he heard a scream. His eyes widen as he quickly unlocked the door and throw it open he see the shaking state.
          "Hey hey calm down I'm here come on out" he said slowly trying to get the scared state to come out. South Carolina quickly crawled out falling onto the other. South Carolina blushed as he down at the other and moves away.
"S-sorry" he mumbled and looks down. As Georgia smiled softly.
             "Hey now it's okay don't be sorry" he said while pulling cobwebs out of his hair. South Carolina told up and ran to his bedroom wanting to getaway assuming the other was gonna laugh at him.
Georgia sighed and knew exactly what the other was thinking an followed him the his room. Georgia opens the door. He sees a lump under the blankets and goes and sits at the foot of the bed. He then rubs the others back.
"Hey you know I'm not gonna laugh for anything I'm not like the others." He said while the other peaks his head out
"You promise?" He asked softly Georgia nodded.
                 "Accidents happen and you were stuck somewhere you're scared of it's normal it's okay" he said as South Carolina lays on Georgia's lap. Georgia smiled down at him and plays with his hair.
               "See now isn't that better" Georgia said as south Coralina smiles and falls asleep.