Florida x Hawaii

A/N : this was requested by BLessedWolf9019 I hope it's okay
————————————————————————————
     After Hawaii had been Called to the table her and florida couldn't stay away from each other. No matter how much she acted like she hated the other stats her and florida wet always together. They were just so similar an florida actually cared when others ruined the water.
One again the island had been over to the state house hanging out with florida the others smirks as the two were together all the time. "So when's the wrong florida" Tennessee joked.
       "Yeah you guys are basically married" Texas joined in. Hawaii blushed bright red and looked away.
        "Ha ha very funny guys" he rolled his eyes and looked away. He took Hawaii and went to his bedroom. "Sorry the guys are idiots" florida said as he looked down embarrassed.
         Hawaii giggled "it fine that's just how people are" she said while laying on the bed  florida comes and lays beside her smiling softly. "You know I love hanging out with you. The tourist suck and most the states do too but not you." She said shyly
Florida smiled and looked at her "I love being around you too" he said while looking at the other.
            Hawaii gulps as she turns over and looks at florida "No florida I love you" she said shyly as she looks away embarrassed. Florida blushed and turns her back to him and connects their lips in a soft kiss.

A/N: this one is really short sorry I wasn't sure how to write it
————————————————————————————