New york x califorina

A/N: Request by Emilygomse
———————————————————————————-

Everyone knew that New York never got any sleep. He had the 'city that never sleeps' so most people accepted it. But California couldn't. He couldn't stand that the other never got any sleep.
California sighed as it was once again 1 am and he could see the other was awake he walks over to him. "York please I need you to get some sleep" he begged as New York rolled his eyes
"Why do you care what I do" he said and turned away from him. Not wanting the other to see how tired he was.
California sighed "because I care about you and you need so it's not good for you" he said grabbing the others hand and pulling him to bedroom. "Now come on you're gonna sleep" he said.
         New York rolled his eyes "I'm not gonna just sleep because you tell me too" he said as he was pushed on the bed "hey! What the hell was that for" he complained
           "You need go lay down and try to sleep you haven't been asleep for two days." California said as he sits at the end of the bed. New York glares as Jonás he lays down staring at the ceiling.
              "It's not as easy as you think it is" he sighed he wished he could just sleep but it was so hard for him.
"I know and I'm going to sit here and make sure you sleep tonight" California crawls into the bed with him. "Come on now take it off" he said as he took the coat and beanie off the other.
"Cali are you stripping me~" New York teased as California rolled his eyes.
"Oh hush it come on." He said as he cuddled the other and ran his fingers through the others hair. He knew this was the only way New York could sleep but New York would rather die than admit it. That's why he didn't sleep he had too much pride to ask for help.
               New York sighed and relaxed Into the others chest. "Thank you cali" he mumbled wrapping his arms around California. Hiding his face into the other chest too embarrassed to look at the other.
              California smiled as he ran his fingers through the others hair smiling "don't even try to thank me." He said as the other starts to drift sleep. And for the first time in two days the other was out cold. California smiled and said something he would never say to New York's face. "I love you yorkie"