𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒 & 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒:

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈:

𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐈 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈:

𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐈 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈:

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒:

╰► MATURE CONTENT:

This is a dark romance.  So there will be a lot of themes in this story line that won't be all sunshine and rainbows and will be triggering for some readers. I will always make sure to add a trigger warning at the start of the chapters in which certain triggering topics take place or are being discussed about. 

There will also be some detailed & explicit content that might be a bit too much or too less for some readers, nonetheless if it bothers you any way please feel free to always drop this book, no one's forcing you to read it.

As much as I love the pettiness, I don't appreciate you being a little bitch and sending hate in the comments, it's rude. If this is not your cup of tea, leave <3 

*sighs*

╰► FLAWED CHARACTERS:

As I mentioned earlier, this is a dark romance , so don't expect my characters to have all the right morals and principles already. They will have their problems and struggles that they need to face. They too just like us, are flawed. They aren't heroes, if anything they might just be the villains of their own story, just a thought.

My characters will tend to show toxic personality traits like any other person would. There is major character development for both of them throughout the story but my characters aren't meant to be idolized or looked up to. 

Of course, a few traits & values that ​​​​​​they possess can be considered to be queen/king shit and facts, but their personalities overall just like all of us will be messy. I wanted to make them complex. 

Complex characters written well just make any story way better than it usually is, you know?

 ╰► TRANSLATONS:

Here's the thing, google translate isn't accurate, so I don't even want to bother using it and complicate everything and make it awkward, you know? So if any of the characters speak in another language, like for example let's say Italian, whatever they speak in Italian, the dialogues will be in italics . You have to imagine they are speaking in that certain language if it's in italics ;-;

╰► COPYRIGHT:

This book and it's plot was all developed from the figments of my imagination, so therefore, all the rights belong solely to me. I don't really appreciate it if anyone chooses to copy it. Any connection my book might have to anything in real-life (people or books) would be purely coincidental. 

━  Copywrite © 2022 by @_asteracane

╰► THE ENDING:

There will be a lot of emotions, angst, happiness, betrayal, smut, drama, a lot of everything. I want it to be a roller coaster of everything honestly. However don't worry, this story and any other story of mine in the future is for sure always going to have a happy ending . The emotions will be very raw, but I still want to hold on to the concept of a forever a happy ending for my characters.

Life is already hard and I know personally how sad endings can fuck up a reader. I also don't want to pay for everyone's therapy session too, so I'm going to give my characters a happy ending. They deserve it honestly.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

This is my first time writing anything officially hehe, so I'm always open to any suggestions for the plot or grammar mistakes (English is not my first language) as the story goes on. I whole-heartedly welcome any remarks as long as it's respectful. 

With all that being said, I really do hope you all enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed coming up with all of this and writing it, it would make my day if you vote and leave as many comments as you like to let me know how you all are feeling while reading the story :)

─suri