10| The beginning of the end

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"Yes darling that's the spot, right fucking there," I whispered, my eyes fluttering shut, as I roughly grabbed the neck of the chauffeur, who started sucking my clit with just the right amount of force

"Yes darling that's the spot, right fucking there," I whispered, my eyes fluttering shut, as I roughly grabbed the neck of the chauffeur, who started sucking my clit with just the right amount of force. I let out a low moan pulling her gorgeous lips closer towards my throbbing wet pussy.

The chauffeur let out a low groan which sent vibrations through my pussy which made me reach a new high, as she started rubbing my clit with her pretty fingers all the while licking and sucking it harshly.

"Precious, you're all mine for tonight, yeah?"

I gasped opening my eyes frustrated, because somehow, I was hoping that by some miracle, it would be the green eyed gentleman who was eating me out, and not the cute chauffeur.

The thing is that, I didn't want to be eaten out, in fact not a single thing about the pretty chauffeur turned me on initially, but I found myself wet nonetheless. I can't help it and it pisses me off that I can get so easily aroused by literally anyone if I want to.

But the sweet chauffeur persuaded me with her charming smile and her twinkling mischievous eyes, she told me that I should use her to let off some steam, and I half-heartedly thought, why the fuck not?

"Aw, my sweet precious you are so gorgeous, your mind is playing tricks on you again, don't listen to it, you are so fucking beautiful."

I closed my eyes, visualizing that it was Niko who was eating me out and I found myself starting to get even more aroused at the image of him. His piercing green eyes, his smirks, his raspy voice, his tatted body, his glistening rings, and his fucking lollipop.

"Are you close ma'am? Gosh who would have thought, that the Carla Rossi would be so wet for me huh? I'll die a happy girl now, for sure." The chauffeur muttered giggling, while shyly tucking strands of her dirty blonde hair. She looked to be around my age, I'll guess twenty maybe.

I opened my eyes and give her a small smile out of pity, Oh if only she knew.

However, I was not a cruel person and I didn't want to ruin her happy bubble. Poor girl looks so excited to satisfy and please me. Plus, she was so sweet, you know? She definitely passed my vibe check the minute I entered into the limo that was set back to my parent's mansion.

I let out a low chuckle, and slowly grabbed and gathered her hair into a messy makeshift ponytail, "That's right darling, but I'm going to need you to shut that pretty little mouth of yours, if you really want me to come undone on your tongue, think you can do that for me sweetheart?"

She gave my pussy a soft kiss, before going back to eating me out, "Yes ma'am."

Smirking at her, I mused "Such a good girl for me." She stilled and looked at me with so much desire, admiration and lust. I was close, so fucking close, I needed that release I was desperate for it.