17| The famished saint

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

TW// Rape, emotional abuse, sexual assault, blood, violence & gore.

𝐏 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓

. . .

"Don't be so dramatic little one, bruises are a part of life." He whispered to the fourteen year old me as he repeatedly brushed off my bruised knees, while I began whimpering for comfort. Clumsy old me had tripped over a huge rock, while he was teaching me how to ride a bicycle, once again.

He chuckled and placed his both of his hands on my waist and tightened them, I began squirming and struggled to get out of his hold.

I didn't like the way his hands tightened around my waist, but I couldn't find it in me to voice it out because it might, perhaps, hurt his feelings. He has a temper, I don't want him to lash out on me again. So, I just said something along the lines of what I picture my future out to be, while carefully removing his hands off me, while he intently listens to every word I say like a man who's far too gone into the brinks of insanity.

My attempts fail miserably as he absent mindedly grabs my hands and places wet kisses on them. I didn't like the way he was making me feel, I felt really uncomfortable and awkward, he was in his mid thirties, he was just supposed to teach me, that was all his job was.

He whispered, as he stared deeply into my eyes, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

We were in his home, where all the tutoring sessions took place. We were now taking a break, making small talk while we stay seated by the window sill. I loved his windows, they were big, wide and open, effortless capturing the scenic background and portrayed it as art. His home was small and cozy and secluded away from the rest of the city.

I distractedly replied, while looking out of his window with a big smile on my face, "I really, really want to be a star, Federico!"

He chuckled, caressing my waist which made me giggle, "I already see you being the brightest star the world has ever seen."

I gasp, placing both of my hands on my heart, "Don't lie to me like that, with your sweet words!"

He placed a seemingly innocent kiss on my lips, "I would never lie to you, angel. I mean it with my whole heart, when I say you are something different altogether. No woman compares to you, Celestina, or should I say Carla Rossi?"

I froze.

. . .

"Don't be so dramatic little one, bruises are a part of life." He whispered as he forcefully penetrated into the fifteen year old me, while I cried out in pain, horror and agony, but it came out as muffled sobs as he had already tied his handcloth around my mouth, in order to quieten me.