03| Platonic soulmate

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"Once again, thank you for fixing this interview with our podcast into your busy schedule! Now let's wrap this episode with one last question

"Once again, thank you for fixing this interview with our podcast into your busy schedule! Now let's wrap this episode with one last question." The host replied with a small smile, I simply nodded with a poker face. 

It's almost done. 

You got through another interview without appearing anxious or nervous. 

That's so good, keep it up Carla.

"Now the last question I have for you is this; You have risen up to immense fame with your talent and background in this industry within 4 years, and now every single day you are hounded by the paparazzi and I just want to know, how do your loved ones feel about all of this? Because, I see the constant spotlight is always on them too." The host asked me with raised eyebrows.

Here we go again with these type of questions, that always try to psychoanalyze me. 

I sighed and I took a sip of my coffee, phrasing everything I'm going to say once, in my mind.

. . .

"Loved ones always equal to family. Always mention the family, when asked. No friends, or any little boys. They come and go, but family stays forever. You are family oriented. Everyone should know that." My father whispered to 11 year old me as he made me repeat what he said.

"Why can't I mention anyone else Father? I don't want to sound boring!" I asked, feeling so clueless and lost. 

Father grumbled something under his breath.

"Because that makes you look careless and reckless and that's not good at all. Always mention only your family when asked in the future. Family comes first no matter what. Am I clear?" Father asked, his eyes narrowing, his gaze now scrutinizing.

"Crystal clear." I replied almost too quickly, feeling blue, but my father's gaze softened as he patted my head. 

"That's a good girl." My father whispered.

. . .

"My family welcomes the spotlight and they don't feel violated by it all. They are used to being in front of the cameras 24/7 back in Italy, because even before me and my little sister were born, my family has always had a good reputation in Italy because of our family name Rossi, among other socialites, so they aren't exactly new to the whole deal of constant attention." I replied while my legs started bouncing.