04| Lost in a trance

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

For the first time in forever, I was having a really good time

Jas accompanied me for a while then left about an hour ago, with two pretty girls back to his place. It was just me, and I didn't mind it one bit, I urged him to get his ass out of here and go ahead have a good time, he needed it. 

Now I was mindlessly playing with my hair and swaying my hips to the music and it's rhythm, and it felt so fucking good and free. I felt happy by just existing among this vast ocean of people and mindlessly dancing to the music without a care in the world. I didn't care that everyone saw me dance, I just danced, I threw my hands in the air and just danced my heart away.

Right now this second, I felt like I was at the top of the entire world and I loved every fucking second and decided to cherish that feeling. I didn't give a fuck about who might see me losing my shit and dancing like my life was on the line, I didn't care. I just kept laughing and played with my hair and continued to sway my hips to the music, while I threw my hands in the air.

I decided to make the most of it, because I knew I wasn't going to get another night like this.

It felt nice to not just care about anything but me for a while. 

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Soon time flew, and I left the dance floor with a hoarse throat and went to the bar and sat myself on one of those high bar stools, crossing my legs and ordered myself a drink. I must be high on adrenaline, because I still felt alive, excited and stimulated. While waiting for my drink, I looked around and then up at the VIP section where I was with Jas about an hour ago only to find my eyes on piercing sharp green ones.

Those piercing green eyes, they looked so familiar

Those eyes were absolutely mesmerizing and hypnotizing and locked me into a trance. 

Like I felt like I was one of the rats who unconsciously followed the pied piper.

Did I just compare myself to a rat to further prove a point? Yes . . . yes I did. 

I proceeded to check out who those eyes belonged to and, oh my fucking god, when I took a good look at the fine man, I felt my heart skip a fucking beat, and my pussy began to grow a steady beat and a mind of it's own.

Standing on the top VIP section which was pretty secluded, stood the most sexiest man I've ever laid my eyes on, and this is coming from someone who works with a-list models at least once every single week. 

So safe to say, I wasn't exaggerating. 

This man was simply drop-dead gorgeous.

His hair was a jet black color which was gelled and styled to perfection, leaving a few strands to come in front of his gorgeous face. He had those piercing green eyes, a long scar decorated on his face from his right eyebrow through his right cheek. His plump lips looked bruised like he had been in some fight, and he had freaking dimples