14| Temper tantrums

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"Feels s-so g-good, faster s-sir,"  The nameless girl moaned loudly in an exaggerated way, I simply rolled my eyes and purposely slowed down, she groaned in frustration

I took off my glasses and tossed them on my desk and her face became blurrier, making this way more tolerable, I closed my eyes and tried to lose myself in the pleasure.

Come on try to feel something, anything at all.

It didn't take long for me to realize that this was an extremely bad idea, I wanted to end this immediately.

I opened my eyes and spoke carelessly, "Shut the fuck up. You take what I give you, yes?"

She eagerly nodded, fear flashing in her eyes as she came to her senses. I harshly pulled her closer towards me, and began pounding into her harder in a new angle, while wrapping my hands around her throat, desperate to feel any form of pleasure or release.

She moaned ecstatically, she rolled her eyes as her mouth opened wide.

I look down at her and whispered, "Are you going to cum?"

She once again nodded, and it was clear she was trying to be a good little slut by holding it in, for me.

"Y-Yes sir."

She was eager, way too eager, obedient, meek and docile to please me, for some reason this felt off to me. The fact this felt off to me, pissed me off further. I usually prefer to fuck women who were docile, but for some reason lately, the idea of fucking anyone apart from my precious didn't sound right.

I didn't want to cum anymore, I didn't want to be here in this situation, I just wanted her to get the fuck out of here. I regret giving this girl a chance, she wasn't precious.

What the fuck was I thinking?

"Cum." She immediately came under my command, she closed her eyes, too lost in the pleasure.

I pull out of her and removed the empty, unfilled condom and tossed it into the trashcan that was placed in the corner of my office. I then handed her some tissues, motioning her to clean herself.

I then grabbed my glasses in my hands and moved towards one of the cushioned couches and sat down spreading my legs apart and threw my head back and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and looked down at the important papers that needed to be reviewed and signed. From my blurry, peripheral vision I saw her notice the unfilled condom that was tossed into the trashcan, and she hesitantly got off my desk and limped over to me and placed her hand on my shoulder.