|Chapter 2| Where Two Worlds Meet

Is it just me or is the rumbling the best intro?

'Truck-kun.... Noo' I woke myself up in sleepy voice, why's this surface so soft yet hard. Oh it's sand... wait sand?

I stood up and almost tripped over something soft or cloth-like. I took a moment to examine myself, noticing that my clothing prior to this is gone and now I was dressed in a white robe with some of it lying on the floor considering how long it is.

"Why's this place so familiar?" Looking around I saw the tree-like structure in the distance. Oh.... Oh! This is the co-ordinate, but wait, wasn't I just on the floor dying a moment ago. Mmm, since I'm dressed like this, that means that I'm dreaming and I never actually got hit by a truck! Pinching myself to wake up, but nothing happened, only the slight sting of pain and a red mark on my skin appeared.

"𝘈𝘩, 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱." A feminine voice called out. Not expecting the sudden surprise, I put my hands up as to guard myself. "D-don't do anything stupid, I-I know really, really basic self-defense. So... don't hurt me." Was the only response I gave as I had no idea what to do in the situation.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘮, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘌𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦." Basically ignoring my reaction, but leaving me more confused rather than terrified. What's going on?

"S-show yourself then, maybe I'll think about negotiating with you." Trying to sound intimidating so that I can somewhat have advantage if I were to fight someone.

Seconds passed, turned to minutes, and she finally showed herself. I would call her cute but she had no colour, literally! Wait isn't that- "Ymir?!" "Now it's your turn, who are you and where do you come from?"

Wooooah. I'm feel so messed up right now, like I've just been hit in the head with a bottle while being high and drunk. "I'm so confused, shouldn't I be dead... or at least asleep?" "Answer me and I'll let you go... but I don't have to do that now, we've got all the time in the world." "Yeah, I know that part." As I grabbed a handful of my hair, still wondering how I ended up here. "I'm listening."

■que explanation about how the world's an animated series and what you know about the world■

"Eren Yeager... " Her face drifted towards the co-ordinate. "She has yet to be born in this world. She? I said it was a boy who was the main character. "She? I said that it was a boy, not a girl. " "Also her name is not Eren, it's Elen. " I looked at her with the most confused face in existence. "Are you serious?"

|A

: Betcha didn't think that Eren would be a girl in the fan fiction. Considering that he is now a she (there's something wrong with this sentence, but I don't know what it is) there's a few things that will be different in the storyline. Also heads up, two other males in the anime\manga will also be female. If you don't like it, go find something else to do, and if you have no problem with it. Continue reading. |

"That is weird, but anyway, since I've told you everything. Will you send me to heaven or hell?" "Those don't exist in a world that's not real." She finished as her face slowly turned to me, having no pupils made her evermore terrifying. "I'll see you again in 5 years, farewell [Y\N] [L\N], now know as Tybur."

Huh? Was the last thing that came to mind as I enveloped in darkness and woken up by a man in a suit. Well if it isn't Mr Willy Wonka himself.

"I'm sorry for waking you my boy, but I've got an important meeting to go to with your mother. So you're going to have to stay with your grandparents for a while." He said as he picked me up and set me down gently on my two feet. I noticed that I'm already in my little boy suit, must've been changed in my sleep.