|Chapter 7| Soldier

Year 850
Forestry training grounds

Change of perspective
Narrator pov

Peasant among peasant ran along the cold and muddy trail in the rain, each of them carry a bag of sorts on their back and a rifle. Among those, stood... -Well ran if you want to get specific- out.

"Pick up the pace, you leg heeled laggers!" A booming male voice commanded the little brats. A peculiar insult if you ask the narrator.

(A\N: stfu and continue with the story, nobody cares what you think.)

Party pooper...

"Boots water-logged Arlet?" The familiar Commander Shadis questioned who trotted along them on a horse. The female in question was soaked even with the raincoat. "Let's see some hustle!" He slowed down to match her pace though all she could do was huff and puff her way to their destination. "Gear top heavy for ya missy? Hell drop it, leave it in the mud. The Titans will have easier work digesting you without the excess baggage." With that he went off towards his next victim.

"Dammit." Was all she could respond with. "Seriously?" A female voice asked disappointed as she took the blonde's bag revealing the scouts symbol on the green coat. "Here, focus on staying up right." The mysterious female revealed to be the lovely, blacked hair Pieck, slinging the rug sack over one of her shoulders. "We are being graded on this, need I remind you." "Thanks but, won't they demerit you for this?" Armin asked as she felt it was easier to breathe. "That's only if they find out. Just make the cut and we'll be even." Pieck replied, Armin didn't have much say in it as she could barely talk.

"Pieck Finger, she's a stubborn one for sure. Not very antisocial as the rest and generally enters things open-minded, she ain't one to back down or show weakness when introduced to new challenge. She's got endurance that'll put others to shame but I doubt we've seen all that she's capable of." Shadis reminded himself of his mental note.

"I'm no ones burden you hear me?" Armin sped up to catch Pieck and then she took back her sack (hehe, sack). "Armin Arlet, built like a dafedile( I can't fucking spell!) But academically brilliant."

___________________________________

»»---->𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎<----««

___________________________________

Three figures can be seen approaching what seems to be a makeshift Titan at a rapid pace. One blonde female went straight down for the thick padding on its nape, followed a lanky male. Next two slashes could heard as those two figures disappeared and another male came into few as he took his turn slashing the padding, he cut threw but not nearly as deep as the two before. "Annie Leonhardt, gifted with a sword, but does not exactly play well with others. Bertholdt Hoover, heaps made of talent, but too mild mannered. Jean Kirstein, head of the class on ODM, also an insufferable smartass with a hair trigger temper.

"Those show offs think they can slice and dice? Best hope you see a Titan before I do." Jean complained to himself after he jumped off a branch. "Military police, save a place for Jean." He yelled in his head to hype himself up as he zoomed through the forest, and just when his head got big enough he heard someone yell.

"Way to leave the charge!" An overly excited bald male yelled as he went for the kill. "You don't care if I steal your thunder, right?" Connie rhetorically questioned jumping from tree to tree, though just as he swiped his wrist to slice through. A blur went by and cut through the nape before he could fully swing. "Huh?"