|Chapter 4| Warrior

Exactly five hours after the incident with the Jaw Titan, we set off on our path towards the walls or more specifically, Shiganshina.

"Still thinking about Marcel?" Annie tried to break the silence as we were using the Cart Titan to travel. "I just feel like, we all could've done something to prevent that." I '𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦' done something. "You didn't know that was going to happen, none of us did." She said still trying to comfort me, when I looked up at her face I remembered when she repeatedly kicked Reiner in the face until it was bloody which made me think of Marcel's blood spraying everywhere. "𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥." That stayed in my head until I felt tears run down to my chin, after wiping them away I nudged Pieck's head a bit. "Hey Pieck, can you see the walls yet?" "𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙩?" She replied in her Titan form which wasn't necessarily good on the ears.

"Mmm, you're gonna have to stand a far enough distance from the explosion that Bertholdt here is going to create, then Annie's gonna have to scale the wall and transform exactly when Bertholdt does and then alert all the Titans and immediately after that you revert back, we'll get you when we're past the walls. While everyone's running and screaming, Pieck's going run in after the horde of Titans enter and get us near the inner wall so we can enter with the rest of the people. After that, Reiner." I stated as looked sternly at Reiner who flinched when we made eye contact. "I'm trusting you to break down the inner wall, can you do that?" I tried to at least open up to the guy since this is where his brain splits into two. "Don't worry [Y\N], I'll have done before you know it." "Good...sorry,it's the best I could come up with a the moment." Now that everything going according to the anime we can continue. Sure a lot of people are going to die today but it's Attack on Titan so... yeah.

"𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨, 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚." Pieck's Titan growled out, after getting a safe distance away from Bertholdt who stood in front of the wall slightly shaking, and dodging the random Titans that tried to grab us. We waited near a tree in perfect view of what's about to happen.

Lightning strike followed by a bright yellow mushroom appeared in front of me and I could faintly hear another strike with a screech at end. "Okay everything's going according to plan, Pieck go get Bertholdt out of there before one of the Titans eat him." When I finished talking Pieck sped off to get to him before a Titan comes running up to him, when we finally reached him his Titan was hunched over and he dropped down in front of us and Reiner helped him up. "Good work Bertholdt, you didn't chicken out this time." I gave him a thumbs up after the comment as he just started fiddling since he didn't know what to say.

"Hey Pieck, let's head in, I think almost all of those Titans there are inside." Patting her head a bit before she went in, dodging large debris and other Titans that tried to grab us. After we got a safe enough distance she stopped near a building out of view and exited her Titan. "Still not used to this, my legs feel like jelly." "I got Pieck, you guys go on and Bertholdt, stay with Reiner after he transforms." I ordered them and I went up to Pieck to get the muscle off of her and put her on my back. "Hold on tight, ok? I'm gonna have run pretty fast so that we don't get caught." I said as I folded my hands under her legs, she replied with a 'Mhm!' and stuffed her head in the crook of my neck. Looking around I noticed that Bertholdt and Reiner were already gone then booked it towards the gate.

Just before reaching the gate someone called out to us. "Hey you two kids! Where's your parents?!" I remember that voice, it's Hannes! Looking behind me for conformation I saw that in fact it was him, he also had two girls hands' in both his hands, that must be Mikasa and I- believe to be Elen. "Their dead! But that's not important, we need to get out of here! Do you remember which way the gate was?" I shouted out to him as he took a step back. "Yeah, you're heading straight towards it. Take these two with you, I need to go help out as best I can. " He said then let go of them and ran off before using his ODM gear to scale a building. "Cmon follow me, we're nearly there." I lightly jogged since both of them didn't necessarily seem like they could run right now.