Chapter 1: Trip & Kidnapping

The Bad Guys were on the road driving to Silicon City for a trip. They decided to take the kids with them and Princess to the robot city.

"Are we almost there, dad?" Wolf Jr. asked.

"Not yet. But we're close, son." Wolf said.

They were invited by Dr. Light to see them work on some Robot Masters. The kids were excited to see them.

Dr. Thomas Light and Dr. Albert Wily with Junk Man were doing check-ups on 8 hard-working robots. They had just finished with Block Man.

"All systems nominal! You're in great shape, Block Man." Dr. Light said.

"All thanks to you Docs! You built me rock solid! Well, I can hear the construction yard calling! Block out!" Block Man said as he headed off passing the Bad Guys with their wives and kids.

"Haha. Good luck out there!" Dr. Wily said.

"Ah, Bad Guys! I see you made it." Dr. Light said as he welcomed them.

"Glad we can make it. Our kids are excited to see some of your Robot Masters." Wolf said.

Then Suna Light and Bert Wily came in the room.

"Suna, how many check-ups are left?" Dr. Light asked.

"Let's see... We just finished with Block Man... That leaves Torch Man, Acid Man, Impact Man... Bounce Man, Fuse Man, Tundra Man, and Blast Man. Just seven to go!" Suna said. Junk Man then just sunk.

"Oh brother, there's no end to 'em!"  Junk Man complain

"Docs, how about givin' your favorite assistant a break?" Junk Man asked.

"I don't need a break, Junk Man! You know, for a robot, you sure do complain a lot!" Suna said.

"Now, let's crank it up a gear!" Bert said.

"Suna, I ain't a machine! I mean, I am, but still..." Junk Man said.

"Oh, Torch Man! Please proceed to the..." Suna spoke before a rumble interrupted her. Suddenly the whole lab began to shake. The kids got scare as they huddled around their parents.

"Aaaah! Earthquake!" Bert exclaimed.

"Wha...!? What on earth!?" Dr. Light said.

"Kids, Junk, hurry to us!" Wily said.

"It's okay kids, stay behind us!" Wolf said. Coming from the roof was a black and silver hover mobile with Sergeant Night aka Lord Obsidian.

"Splendid to see you again, doctors!" Night said.

"Night!" Dr. Light said. Wolf and the rest shield their kids from this villain. Suddenly, Aki came out into the lab.

"Doctors, what's going on? Stand back everyone... I'll handle this!" Aki asked.