Chapter 9: Blast Man

Mega Man and the Bad Guys arrived at the carnival place called Flower Land to see most of it in ruins and explosives everywhere.

"Whoa, that's a lot of bombs." Piranha said in joy.

"Blast Man's work no doubt." Wolf said.

"Probably doesn't want anyone to get in." Snake said.

"Princess or Joy are here. We need to get them." Piranha said.

"It's go time boys." Webs said as they head off.

They then headed through the Flower Land to see it looking like a movie scene. Lots of explosions were set up in the place. Triggers set up to set off the bombs. It was tough, not to mention the annoying stunt bots who attacked them.

"This place is awesome!" Piranha said enjoying the explosions.

"Yeah, sure. Not when they're trying to kill us!" Wolf said as they press on.

They finally reach the last room to see a broken Ferris wheel in the background. Coming out of an explosion is Blast Man all crazy and happy.

"Time to begin the countdown! I've got a pretty short fuse." Blast Man said. Mega Man and the Bad Guys got ready to fight.

"Activate Torch Man Schematics." Aki said to Mini as they all use it.

"Explosion... is ART! What's wrong? Don't be a dud." Blast Man cackled as he got ready.

"Hup!"

"Hyup!"

"Yragh!"

"Yahahahaha!" Blast Man shouts as he throws bombs at them. Mega Man and the Bad Guys dodge the bombs avoiding to get hit. Wolf fires a crashing fireball destroying the bombs before they hit contact.

"BOOM! BAM!"

"Blow you sky-high!"

"Here you go, catch." Blast Man shouts as he sends sticky bombs at them as they explode.

"This guy's crazy." Snake exclaimed as he almost got hit. Shark fires a ball of fire knocking down the bombs.

"Yergh!"

"Heads up."

"Power Gear! This'll be DYNAMITE!" Blast Man laughs as he activated his Power Gear.

"BOOM! BAM!"

"Air Raid!"

"Hehe..."

"Come on, EXPLODE!" Blast Man shouts as he throws bigger bombs at them.

"Byagh!"

"Nrugh!" Blast Man grunts as he throws more bombs at the heroes who use Torch Man's powers to counter the bombs.

"Overpowered!" Piranha shouts as he Power Gear's his Blazing Torch at Blast Man, stopping him.

"My last... BLAST!" Blast Man cries as he explodes. They defeated another Robot Master. As they did, they replicated his weapon power. They go to the next room to see Joy locked in a capsule.

"Joy, my sweetheart!" Webs said. Piranha and Webs crack open the capsule. They hug her deeply as Wolf looks around for Princess. He doesn't see her, which means Night has her. Webs then opened the breach to take Joy home.

"This breach will take you home, sweetie." Webs said. Joy nods hugs her parents and hops into the breach.

After defeating Blast Man and saving Joy, they headed off back to the lab. Along with defeating Blast Man, Aki and the Bad Guys acquired Bounce Man's weapon: Chain Blast! Now they'll be able to shoot sticky bombs to strike any object or enemy in their way, even giant bombs.

Mega Man and the Bad Guys returned to the lab upon defeating all 8 Robot Masters and to see all of their children are there

Mega Man and the Bad Guys returned to the lab upon defeating all 8 Robot Masters and to see all of their children are there. All that was left was saving Princess. Everyone was in front of the monitor as Junk Man was conducting his search for Night's whereabouts.

"Junk Man, do you have any idea where Night's gone to?" Mega Man asked.

"Yeah, wherever he is... he's definitely keeping Princess there as well." Wolf said.

"Uhhh.. He's totally vanished, Mega Buddy and Wolf. Maybe he decided to turn tail and run! Huh?" Junk Man said.  Suddenly the screen begins to go static.

"What is it, Junk Man!?" Wily asked.

"Uh.... There's someone hijacking our signal!" Junk Man said.

"C-Could it be-!?" Dr. Light said.

Sergeant Night as Lord Obsidian appeared on the screen.

"Indeed, it could! My genius neither runs nor hides!" Lord Obsidian said.

"Night!" Mega Man said.

"Light! And you, Mega Man and Bad Guys! How dare you use my interfere with my plans! Now you've crossed the line. I'll turn you into scrap myself! I'm at point E168-55-78! Come to my Gear Fortress.. I'll be waiting for you! And so will your precious Princess!" Lord Obsidian said as the screen turned off.

Gear Fortress? That's all we needed. I'm heading out, Dr. Light!" Mega Man said.

"Same here with us. Now we know where Princess is being held." Wolf said.

"It's time to finish this. Good luck, Mega Man and Bad Guys. It's up to you to stop Sergeant Night." Dr. Light said.

"Yes, sir!" Mega Man said.

"We got this in the bag, amigos!" Piranha said.

"You can do it, Mega Man!" Junk Man said.

"Aki... Be careful out there!" Suna said.

"OK!" Mega Man said as he and the Bad Guys head off to those coordinates.