Chapter 12: Final Boss Fight

Mega Man and the Bad Guys finally reached the last room to see it empty. They didn't see Princess anywhere.

"Ahhh, Mega Man, Wolf, Snake, Tarantula, Shark, and Piranha! Congratulations are in order! Congratulations to me, that is! The Double Gear did all the work!" Night said.

"Show yourself, Night! I won't let you get away with all this!" Mega Man said.

"Give us back Princess!" Wolf shouts.

"Hahahahaha! Just try and stop me, if you think you can!" Night said.

Sergeant Night appears in his latest creation, the Obsidian Machine 11 and fights Mega Man.

Mega Man activated Torch Man power, Piranha activated Blast Man power, Wolf used Acid Man power, and Shark used Tundra Man power. Each of them using the powers against Night. Missiles were shot at them. Wolf's acid barrier destroyed the missiles protecting his pals as they got to work. Piranha went all frenzy mode with Blast Man's bombs throwing them at Night. It destroyed his his helicopter.

"Yeah! We did it!" Snake said. They look up to see it wasn't over yet. Night was now in a small gear capsule machine.

"Genius always prevails!" Night said. Mega Man fired blazing fireballs at the machine with Shark blowing tundra storms at him. Finally, with all of them combined, they destroyed his device.

Sergeant Night falls out and lands in from of Mega Man and the Bad Guys.

"Give up, Night!" Mega Man said.

"It's over!" Wolf said. Night gets up in anger.

"Never! A soldier never admits defeat. Don't act so cocky! I didn't lose to you! I lost by putting faith in that technology, that Double-Gear. The world will soon see my vision on what's to come." Night said.

"My, my, will you never learn from your mistakes."

Mega Man and the Bad Guys turn around to Dr. Light and Dr. Wily walk up to them.

"Light! What are you doing here!? You.. you plagiarist!" Night said.

"Open your eyes, Breaker. Look at Mega Man and tell me what you see." Dr. Light said.

"Hmph! All I see is the instrument of my downfall!" Sergeant Night said.

"Mega Man wields tremendous power...But he has the intelligence to use it wisely. He's Wily's vision and mine combined. If our ideas, our gears could mesh together. Mega Man would be the result. We achieved this together. Robots are no longer a threat to people anymore. It's not too late, Night. Atone for your crimes, and join us." Dr. Light said.

"Silence! My plans have only just begun, you fool! And I won't stop until I see both of you kneeling before me in utter defeat!" Night said.

A tractor beam pulls Night up to his UFO.

"Hold it, Night!" Mega Man said.

"Remember this! Sergeant Breaker Night always
strikes again! Farewell!" Night said.

"Night!!" Mega Man and Wolf shouted.

"Perhaps our gears will never mesh together." Dr. Light said in sadness.

"But he didn't tell us where's Princess." Wolf said in anger.

A loud noise is heard, and the place starts shaking.

"Doctors, the fortress is collapsing!" Mega Man said.

"We can't leave without Princess!" Snake said.

"Doc! I've been searching all over the place for
ya!" Junk Man shouts. Junk Man ran over with Princess in his hand.

"Princess!!!" The Bad Guys exclaimed in delight. They ran over and hugged her.

"I was so worried about you." Wolf said with little tears in his eyes.

"Hey, we were worried too!" Snake said offended.

"Are you okay now?" Shark asked checking her.

"No injuries?" Webs asked on Shark's shoulder.

"Did he hurt you, cause I'll go all loco on him if he did." Piranha said raising his fists up sparking with lightning.

"Yeah don't worry, I'm fine. Junk Man found me and saved me." Princess said pointing to the robot.

"Found this little one while running here." Junk Man said.

"Ah, Junk Man! Did you succeed?" Dr. Light asked.

"All good, Doc! But if you don't mind my sayin' so, I think it's about time that we blew this joint!" Junk Man said.

"Doctor Light, follow us!" Mega Man said. The nine made it out right as the fortress collapsed to the ground.