Chapter 7: Tundra Man

Mega Man and the Bad Guys arrive at the frozen museum. It was so cold there. Snake, Shark, and Piranha were the ones struggling the most in the cold.

"T-t-this p-p-place is so-o-o c-cold." Snake shivered.

"I'm gon-n-a turn into a frozen fish stick!" Piranha shivered.

"Same with me, man." Shark said shivering. Wolf was doing fine a bit with Webs and Aki.

"Yeah, but let not make the cold stop us from getting our kids." Wolf said. They then headed off into the frozen museum.

They headed through the place while dodging traps. Ice snowflake robots and ice bunnies were one of the robots they had to face while there. Wolf and the others activated the heaters in their suits to keep them warm. From the robot ice elephant to blizzards here, it was tough. Mega Man, Wolf and Webs were doing fine while the two fish and reptile were suffering in the cold.

"Why couldn't it be somewhere nice and warm." Snake complained with ice shards hanging off his fangs.

They finally reached to the end of the building. Suddenly, spotlights lit up as Tundra Man appeared on the ice in a dramatic way.

"It's showtime! Now, start the music. You want to dance? Feel freeze." Tundra Man said. Mega Man and the Bad Guys get ready to fight.

"Dodge if you can." Tundra Man shouts as he spins in a tornado of ice at them.

"Activate Fuse Man." Aki said as Mini activated it as they used it in the fight.

"Haah!" Tundra Man shouts as he does a triple axel spin bouncing on the ice.

"Wow! He dances beautiful." Shark said amazed.

"Shark! Stay focused!" Wolf said as he shoots lightning balls on the ground.

"Perfection!" Tundra Man said as he jumps and spins. He stops he throws a pose.

"Don't blink." Tundra Man shouts as he activates his Speed Gear and speeds up at them.

"Cold! Colder! Freeze! And shatter!" Tundra Man shouts as he speeds side to side and jumps up releasing a huge gust of ice. Snake was knocked away by the blast.

"Look out!" Tundra Man said as he spins with Piranha and Mega Man shooting lightning balls at him.

"Elegance!" Tundra Man said as he jumps and spins. He stops he throws a pose.

"Speed Gear!" Tundra Man shouts as he activates his Speed Gear and speeds up at them.

"Bitter! Heartless! Gorgeous! Ice!" Tundra Man shouts as he speeds side to side and jumps up releasing a huge gust of ice. Each time he did, Mega Man and the Bad Guys dodged it.

"Sheer beauty." Tundra Man shouts as he prepares to spin again. Wolf uses the Power Gear as he sends 2 big lightning balls at Tundra Man, stopping him.

"Shattered!" Tundra Man cries as he explodes. They defeated another Robot Master. As they did, they replicated his weapon power. They go to the next room to see Willow locked in a capsule.

"Willow! My girl!" Wolf cried as he goes to her. He sonic howls the glass and breaks it. He grabs her and hugs her.

"Daddy I missed you." Willow said. Wolf was happy to get his daughter back. He then opened a breach to take her back to the lab.

"Your mom and brother are waiting for you, okay? Daddy still has to save the others." Wolf said to her. She nodded and headed off into the breach.

After defeating Tundra Man and saving Willow, they headed off to the next area. Along with defeating Tundra Man, Aki and the Bad Guys acquired Tundra Man's weapon: Tundra Storm! Now they'll be able to create big tundra storm cyclones at enemies in their way.

 Along with defeating Tundra Man, Aki and the Bad Guys acquired Tundra Man's weapon: Tundra Storm! Now they'll be able to create big tundra storm cyclones at enemies in their way

Up next, Torch Man and the camping forest.