Chapter 8: Torch Man

Mega Man and the Bad Guys arrived in the forest at nighttime, seeing small and large fires lighting the place up.

"Now this is more like it. Nice and warm." Snake said looking at the forest.

"It's quite nice here, perfect for camping." Webs said.

"I can sense my sons here." Snake said as his eyes glowed green.

"Then let's go." Mega Man said. They then headed off deep into the forest.

They headed off deep into the forest. Lamp owls, fire bunnies, flame mushroom robots were of the many robots they had to get pass. As they moved on, a huge wall of fire headed straight towards them.

"Gaghhhh! Fire wall! Run!" Wolf shouts as they run for their lives. With Piranha's speed and the Speed Gear, they were able to avoid the flames.

"Whew! That was close." Snake said.

"We almost got cooked into fry fish." Piranha said looking at Shark.

"No way I want to be cooked." Shark said.

"Come on, we still need to move on." Mega Man said. They then continued on in the forest. It was dark but their way was lit with flames nearby. They then came across a fire bird with baby robot birds that attacked them.

"Take this!" Snake shouts as he, Mega Man, and Wolf unleashed a huge tundra storm at the robots, destroying them with the Power Gear.

After that, they continued on to end up running away from another fire wall.

"I'm starting to prefer the frozen museum." Snake shouts as they run away. They avoid the flames as they move on.

They then continued on as more fire type robots got in their way, but they managed to escape from them.

"We're almost there, I can feel it!" Snake said as he slithers faster.

"Then let's go!" Wolf said.

"Ugh... guys? More fire behind us!" Webs shouts as another fire wall heads towards them.

"Not again!" Shark whines as they run faster to avoid the hit burning flames.

After escaping the final wall of fire, they finally reached the end of the forest. Waiting for them was Torch Man looking at the flames in the forest.

"Perhaps you will be a challenge. You've made it...now prove yourself. Let the combat commence!" Torch Man said as he faced. Mega Man and the Bad Guys got ready for battle.

"Fall to the fist of flame! Prepare yourself to feel the heat. TORCH-JUTSU! Torch-jutsu, THE FLAMING FIST!" Torch Man said as he slammed his foot in the ground creating a blast of fire.

"Burn to ash!" Torch Man jumps and slams his flame foot at them but they quickly roll away. Piranha unleashes a tundra storm at Torch Man, exhausting his flames, weakening him.

"Hyah!" Torch Man shouts as he sends fists of fire at the heroes. They dodge each one. He then roundhouse kicks Wolf away as Mega Man uses tundra storm at him.

"Hmph!"

"Burn!" Torch Man as he jumps again and slammed down creating a blast of fire.

"Hraaa!"

"Hoy-hoy-hoy!" Torch Man shouts as he sends more fists of fire at them.

"Humph!"

"Hyagh!"

"Defend yourself!" Torch Man shouts as he throws a roundhouse kick

"RAAAAAH!!! Power Gear! True Power!" Torch Man roars as he activated his Power Gear engulfing him in pure fire.

"LIGHT IT UP!"

"HOT ENOUGH?!"

"HRAAAGH!!!"

"HEAT!!!" Torch Man roars as he sends rings of fire at them, but each time they jumped over them and Mega Man and Wolf created tundra storms to counter back.

"INFERNO!!!" Torch Man roars as his shoulder torches burst hotter flames and jumps high up and slams down creating a blast of fire.

"Hoy!"

"Hoy-hoy-hoy!"Torch Man shouts as he sends more flame fists at them.

"Hrgh!" Torch Man roars as he sends more flame fists and roundhouse kicks again.

"Time to end this!" Snake shouts as they all use Power Gear with Tundra Storm, stopping Torch Man.

"Torch-jutsu... forever!" Torch Man cried as he explodes. They defeated another Robot Master. As they did, they replicated his weapon power. They go to the next room to see Viper and Skales locked in a capsule.

"My two boys!" Snake said in joy to see them. He then uses his psychic power and breaks the capsule. Skales and Viper jumped to their dad in joy.

"Daddy!" Viper said hugging his dad.

"We missed you." Skales said.

"It's okay my sons, daddy's here." Snake said comforting his boys. Snake then opens a breach for the boys.

"Daddy will be okay. Your sister is already with the others. Be good." Snake said. The boys hugged Snake one last time before jumping into the breach.

After defeating Torch Man and saving Viper and Skales, they headed off to the next area. Along with defeating Torch Man, Aki and the Bad Guys acquired  Torch Man's weapon: Blazing Torch! Now they'll be able to shoot dragon form fireballs to strike any object or enemy in their way.

 Along with defeating Torch Man, Aki and the Bad Guys acquired  Torch Man's weapon: Blazing Torch! Now they'll be able to shoot dragon form fireballs to strike any object or enemy in their way

Next up, Blast Man