DEATH... COMING

"Flash did everything he could, but Cicada killed more people than Zoom or even the Red Death. And the way the city saw the Flash, his legacy... it was never the same." Chief David Singh of Central City Police Department.

Out in the open desert of Los Angeles near the road where the prison of where the Bad Guys served their time. The prison guards were on guard watching and patrolling the area. Suddenly, the wind started to blow harder and stronger. A dark red portal opened up and a red and black lightning streak burst out, sending a shockwave of electricity from the dark streak. The prison then went into chaos as the guards get the cells to remain closed. What came out of that portal was a all red suited speedster, no skin face opened, only a mask covering the whole face. Blood red eyes with white wing fins on the side. On the chest was a white bat symbol with a red lightning bolt in the middle. It was the Red Death.

 It was the Red Death

"Finally... I'm here. I finally made it. To this point in time. Now... I will have my revenge. I'm coming... for you.... Pepé Piranha and Barry Allen." Red Death said and sped off in red and black lightning to the city looking for his targets.

To be continued in... The Bad Guys Justice League: Meta Crisis.