Chapter 6: Fuse Man

Mega Man and the Bad Guys arrived at the power plant. It was dark and thunderstorms were going around. Piranha was enjoying it because he can feel all the electricity in the air.

"Whoa! This place is full of power!" Piranha said.

"Okay, calm down Piranha. We need find our kids." Snake said.

They then headed off into the power plant. They needed to be careful around the area with all the electrical beams and fields around.

"This place is full of electricity, it almost hurts me." Shark said.

"Well, sharks have electroreceptor organs called ampullae of Lorenzini. It's how they detect electromagnetic fields in the ocean. Maybe that's why it hurts." Mega Man said.

"Huh, I didn't know that?" Shark said as they continue on.

They then fight a giant robot head using the bouncy balls and defeated it and moved on. They continue as they reached the end of the building. They go in and see a spark of blue lightning appeared in front of them.

"I recognize that voltage. Let's amp this up. Prepare to die-ode!" Fuse Man said ready to fight.

"Power up!" Fuse Man shouts as he generates 4 rolling sparks around the room. He then zipped all around firing at them with lightning.

"Activate Bounce Man's Schematics." Aki said to Mini as they activated it. They began shooting bouncy balls at Fuse Man to counter his lightning.

"Zap!" Fuse Man shouts as he fires at them. Piranha fires bouncy balls at him.

"Take this, chico!" Piranha said.

"Ngh!" Fuse Man shouts as he fires at them.

"Live wire!" Fuse Man shouts as he fires at them. Mega Man shoots bouncy balls at him.

"Speed Gear." Fuse Man shouts as he activates his Speed Gear and starts to zip all around the room.

"SHOCKING!"

"CHARGE!"

"SPEED UP!"

"SHOCKING!"

"CHARGE!" Fuse Man shouts each time zig zagged around at super speed. Each time the heroes had to dodge the speed charges.

"Power Gear!" Wolf shouts as he shouts 6 balls at Fuse Man.

"Switch on." Fuse Man shouts as he generates rolling sparks around the room. He zips around again trying to electrify them.

"Stay down!" Fuse Man shouts as he shoots more lightning. Shark dodges and fires at him.

"Mgh!" Fuse Man shouts as he shoots more lightning bolts at the heroes.

"Nygh!" Fuse Man shouts as he shoots 3 lightning strikes at Webs but Piranha pulls her away.

"Thanks honey." Webs said kissing his cheek. Piranha blushed as they get back in the action.

"Anything for you, babe!" Piranha said as he fires more bouncy balls.

"High voltage!" Fuse Man shouts as he activates his Speed Gear and starts to zip all around the room.

"SHOCKING!"

"SPEED UP!"

"CHARGE!"

"SHOCKING!"

"CHARGE!" Fuse Man shouts each time zig zagged around at super speed. Each time the heroes had to dodge the speed charges.

"Contact!" Fuse Man shouts as he generates rolling sparks around the room. He zips around again trying to electrify them.

Piranha fires 6 more bouncy balls using the Power Gear at Fuse Man, stopping him.

"Short-Circuit!" Fuse Man cries as he explodes. They defeated another Robot Master. As they did, they replicated his weapon power. They head off into another room to see Pepe Jr. locked in a capsule.

"Pepe! Piranha shouts as he runs his son. He then shattered the glass he hugged his son.

"Papa! I missed you." Pepe Jr. cried as he hugs his dad with his mom joining in on the hug.

"It's okay, son. We're getting you home." Piranha said as he opened a breach to take his son home.

After defeating Fuse Man and saving Pepe Jr., they headed off to the next area. Along with defeating Fuse Man, Aki and the Bad Guys acquired Fuse Man's weapon: Scramble Thunder! Now they'll be able to shoot electric balls to strike any object or enemy in their way.

 Along with defeating Fuse Man, Aki and the Bad Guys acquired Fuse Man's weapon: Scramble Thunder! Now they'll be able to shoot electric balls to strike any object or enemy in their way

Up next, Tundra Man and the frozen museum.