Chapter 2: "Of all the people"

"Of all the People"

         Redson didn't no where to go. He teleported in to town and walked the streets. He had a black hoodie on with the hood up in order to hide his face and just some grey sweatpants not wanting to cause to much attention to himself. As red walked he found a small park and sat on one of the benches with a sigh. As he sat he finally had a moment to gather his thoughts cause him to immediately feel himself holding in tears as the real weight of the situation hit him. He was alone, unwanted and being forced to sleep on a park bench. How pathetic is this. I, Redson, sleeping on a park bench as if I were a mer peasant. His head felling into his hands as tears finally fell. He had never felt So ashamed. He couldn't help but blame himself for his own mother's words knowing they were probably true. Stupid. That's all I am. Worthless..I should have just went to sleep. As he sat there he didn't notice a figure slowly sneaking over to him.

???: r-redson??

Redson jolted up startled. He looked up with watery eyes, but immediately wiped them away realizing it was the Monkie kid who stood in front of him.

Mk: hey, are you .....ok??
Red: *reds hair flared a bit in anger*I- YES of course im fine! Now if you don't mind leaving-
Mk: are..you sure? You were crying a second ago so...
Red: why would I REDSON be crying. Why do you care anyways? Im a villain, your enemy! I could burn you to crisp right now if I felt like it.
Mk: we'll, I mean kinda, but your still a person, just cause we're "enemy's" doesn't mean you don't have feelings.

Redson just look at Mk as if he were a little shocked by his answer. They sat there for a bit in awkward silence. He watch as mk look around him.

Mk: are you.. sleeping out here?
Red: I-I Umm.. maybe? BUT that's to NONE of your concern. I'll be fine.
Mk: it's suppose to poor tonight. You can't stay out here you could catch a cold.
Red: like I said noodle boy I'll be fine.

As if magic it started to sprinkle after redson finished speaking. They both looked up at the sky then back down at each other.

Mk: you could.....come back to my apartment....if you want?
Red: I don't understand why you want to help me so badly noodle brain.
Mk: ok I don't no how to feel about this either, but I can't just leave you out in a storm by yourself. Wait actually why are you hear? And not at home?

Redson looked at mk and then to the ground. Remembering the events of earlier made him clench his fists.

Red: Ill have you know I was kick out! Happy?!

Mk was shocked by redsons answer and that fact that he even did answer. Redsons face became filled with embarrassment as he realized his words. He felt as more rain came down, only to be confused when the feeling stopped. He look up to see Mk holding up a umbrella over the two of them now a bit closer inorder to cover him.

Mk: my offer still stands..
Red: FINE! Only to get out of this reached rain.
Mk: *mk smiled* then let's get going before it really starts to poor.

They walked under the umbrella together till they arrived at Pigsys noodles. Mk led redson up the fire escape in his apartment, not wanting Pigsy or anyone to know he was helping red. When they got up, Mk opened the window letting himself in, then helping redson in. Reason sat on MKs coach that was next to the window.

MK: I'm gonna make use some dinner, alright. Oh But first I should probably get you some dry cloths.
Red: there will be no need noodle brain. As you can see I have my own cloths

He pulled his bag in front of him and opened it. Him and MK stared into the bag. Drenched. All his cloths and items were drenched. Redson sighed as mk laught a bit seeing the cloths

Mk: I'll be right back, I'm sure I have some thing that will fit you.

Red watch as he entered his room. Then examined the messy apartment. It was manly one room. Having a couch (which red is sitting on) near the wall next to a large window. A coffee table in front of it and a tv across. Next to the couch was a door leading to what he Assume was MKs room that he had entered a moments ago. He had good size kitchen with a small island with stools on the other side of the room. There were two more doors, he assumed the one at the end of the kitchen was the main door of the apartment and led down into the noodle shop below. And for the other he guessed it was the bathroom. Eventually mk exited the room with some comfy cloths a little to big for him hoping the may fit red better.

Mk: here, sorry if there still too small at all. The bathroom is over there. There is also.....some bandages in the covered for your face.

Mk pointed to the door, making redsons theory correct. He grabbed the cloths from mk and walk to the door and entered. He found the bandages first and covered the cut his mother left on him. He then changed quickly, now wearing a plain black sweatshirt and grey sweatpants which fit well. He walked out and mk took his cloths to wash and had already put the others in the dryer. Red once again sat on the coach scrolling throw his phone until mk called him over to eat. They sat there awkwardly occasionally making eye contact before they would turn away. Mk put the bowls in the dish washer.

Red: so..wear am I going to sleep?
Mk: oh I haven't thought of that ha.
Red: of corse you didn't, how am I not surprised.
Mk: ha ha well how about I sleep on the couch and you can sleep in my bed.
Red: why don't I just sleep on the couch?
Mk: well it's more Comfy and your the guest, plus you've seem to be having an.... Eventful night so..
Red: alright.

With that mk led him into the room with him. Making sure he had enough blankets and all. He put redsons bag in his small closet.

Mk: alright, if you need anything just wake me up. Also help yourself to any food and stuff. Umm and just try to get some sleep. Night red.
Red: night.

As mk left redson finally could relax fully. How did I end up here? Redson can believe he was actually sleeping in Monkies kids apartment. He only could imagine what his mother would say, or more of what she would do. What would she do? He pulled the sleeves of the hoodie down and just stared at the bruises and cuts left by his mother and some by his father. His hands shakes as he held them up as they would normally do now, feeling so fragile. He didn't no what to think. I deserves them, right? It's my fault they are there. He was the one in the wrong, constantly failing and even yelling at his mother if he could even call her that. He felt the pain in his arms and legs finally seemed to catch up with him as he focused on them, but was still blind to how wrong it is for his own parents to have done that to him. All red had ever cared about was there approval and hope they're show him some love. But he believes he doesn't deserve it. He's failed them too many times. I dont deserve love.

:] hiiii!!!! I should be writing a essay now but nooooo

1348 words