Chapter 6: "lets go out!"

"Let's go out!"

Friday morning mk woke up as usual, his day was the same as the past ones. When coming home at 8 he noticed red was already in bed asleep and after showering and eating some dinner joined him. He sat there thinking about what happened back in the early hours of the morning. When he woke up in redsons arms. Sure they were enemy's and Redson has only been here for about a week, but Mk couldn't feel more happy that he was here. And how red has opened up to him so quickly. He understood what red may be going throw. Being kicked out and all. That happened to him too. His parents kicked him out a couple years ago almost immediately after he turned 18. Mk though didn't relate to the way Redson parents treated him. He couldn't ever imagine his mother, though not the best, ever hitting him. She would just yell. His thoughts slowly traled of as he fell asleep.

Mk woke up the next morning signing in relief as it was the weekend. He noticed redson was gone already and looked at the clock. It was around 9 in the morning. He got up and sluggishly walked out of the room to see redson making breakfast. Red looked as if he had showered. His hair slightly damp and was wearing black pants and a white t-shirt....with a target on it?

Mk: mornings red!
Red: morning noodle boy, im making breakfast if you want some? Though I don't see why you would decline. Seeing how you can't cook *he smirked at his snarky remark*
Mk: ha ha very funny and yes I would like some.

They ate on the couch watching some cooking show that was on. As they watched tv redsons eyes were glued to the tv, but he began to feel eyes on him and eventually tilted his head to see Mk looking at him, then turned his head back.

Red: Yes, noodle boy?
Mk: o-OH sorry. Ha I was thinking of something.
Red: you were thinking of something? Scary.*redson laughed* and what was it you were thinking of?
Mk: just thought we could go out today. You've been cooped up in here for a week almost.
Red:mm true I have been up here for quite a bit. And honestly there's not much to do. Fine, but what exactly did you have in mind?
Mk: Well I need to go grocery shopping and you could use some more cloths of your own*mk looked down seeing red wearing his shirt*

Red too looked down for a sec wondering what his eyes were fixated on. In doing so he realized he was wearing MKs usually target shirt and not the plane white shirt he had brought. No wonder it felt small?! Redsons face become slightly red in embarrassment.

Red:*sigh* alright, I'm gonna go change and get ready to go.
Mk: haha imma do the same.

They both headed to MKs room. Redson grabbed some coths, making sure they were his, then walked out and into the bathroom to finish getting changed. Mk too finished up and walked into the bathroom as redson walked out. They soon were already to go, mk brought a bag with him to hold all they were to buy during there outing. Mk had his usually outfit on and redson wore black jeans and a red sweatShirt. It was around 10 now and they both made there way out the window and down the fire escape, still not wanting anyone to no of redson rooming with Mk. They hoped on the tuk tuk and took off.

They made there way to a location super market. It was pretty big from the outside, but even bigger in the inside. Redsons could feel his stomach turn a bit at the look of the amount of poeple. He's hoped to not be recognized or worst. Mk parked the tuk tuk, they both hoped out and began walking over. Upon stepping in mk grabbed a basket to carry there items in and began walking around Redson close behind as to not get lost in the hord of people. They walked through the isles, mk grabbing necessities and food items. He told redson to grab anything he wanted or liked, which he did. Every now and then red would throw something into the basket. They got snack, fruit, veggies, frozen items. Red mostl grabbed ingredients that went well together hoping to be able to cook nicer dishes. They didn't have to much in the basket even tho it may sound like it. They checked out and Put it all into MKs bag. They then got backing into the tuk tuk which reds nerves settled and they drove off. They soon arrived at a local mall. Red instantly felt sick. Sure the market wad big, BUT THIS! THIS WAS HUGE!! He parked and red nervously slipped out and they walked into the crowed mall. As they walked looking for stores red could feel the stares of those around him, some stopped and whispered to one another. He pulled his hood over his head feeling ashamed. His distress didn't go unnoticed by Mk. As they walked Mk grabbed reds hand with a small squeeze. Red looked down at him quickly realizing what he was trying to do. He didn't fight it like he usually would. Not wanting to make any kind of scene. He also...didn't...mind. Soon there were some stores that got redsons attention. They walked into a couple different stores, he'd try on some things and buy some. Redson held the bags of cloths as they made there way to the main exit door only to be stopped by someone.

???:MK!!!! What are you doing hear??
Mk: HEY MEI!!!! *he looked back at redson who was hiding his face* haha nothing really, I actually am in a bit of a rush now, but we should hang out soon!
Mei: *looks over at the man in red, unknown to who he was* OOOH I see hehe, well I leave you too alone now. Have fun on your date!~
Mk: MEI?!? *he yelled as she walked off laughin* huh sorry about her. I'm just glad she didn't realize who you were, she would have flipped out.
Red: agreed, honestly that horse girl scares me a bit. let's just go.

They finally got to the tuk tuk and took off home. Shopping took them a good 5 hours ish. When arriving home him and redson carried the bags up to the apartment. They slid throw the window, mk walked to the kitchen with the groceries and red made his way to MKs room door.

Red: where should I put these??
Mk: hmm?....OH I'm pretty sure this is some more shelving room in my closet. You can put them there with my cloths!
Red: alright.

Red put his news cloths on the shelves fancily and very neatly. After he head back out to see mk still putting food away. It was 4 about so they still had time in the day. Redson sat on the couch physically and mentally exhausted from the Tim out. Mk soon joined him, he then pick a controller up and looked at red tilting his head. Red nodded in response, and grabbed the other controller as a small smile formed on his face. They spent the rest of there day playing Monkie mech and other games. Mk continue to play as redson headed off to bed. Mk could have played all night, but stopped himself as he had training with monkie king the next day like every Sunday. SHOOT!?! I forgot to go last Sunday!! He realized he was too distracted from red being there he missed his lesson. How was he going to explain this? He hasn't missed a lesson in months! He enters his room and layed down. Redson was already asleep. Uhh that's for future mk to worry about! With that acting as some peace of mind he dosed off.

1352 words yeppeeee