Chapter 12: "boat ride"

"boat ride"

          The rest of the week was as normal. Mk would wake up, get ready. Then would go to work and do his delivery's. He'd return home where red would wait up mostly and play some video games together or just talk for a bit, which mk loved more than anything. Of course tang would now be asking mk some questions and tease him on who ever it was he was crushing on. Good thing pigsy never heard or he'd be all over him about it. Pigsys was practically MKs dad and acted like one and was strict. Especially when it came to dating. Mk still couldn't fully comprehend the immense feelings he had towards red. Soon the weekend rolled around and early Saturday morning mk was awoken to a buzz from his phone. He sat up, taking it in his hand. He unlocked it and scrolled and clicked onto messages. At the top of the list of names a new message was sent by Mei. He click it and read the following.

Mei🐉- HEY MK!!! Wondering if you wanted to go over to Sandys. He offered to take us on a boat ride if your not to busy

Mk saw the message was only send 10 min ago and was quick to respond

Mk- hi Mei! And yes!!! I'd love to go. Wait is it just use going?

Mei🐉- yah tang and pigsy are going out on a date later✨ so it's just use along with sandy.

Mk was now excited about spending today out on the water.

Mk- what time we going at? Also are we gonna sleep on the boat?

Mei🐉- I was planing on leaving around twelve and yes if you'd like too we probably can sleep over.

Mk- sounds great! Come to my house around then so we can leave together.

Mei🐉- alright see you later mk!! Bye!

Mk- see you bye!!

It was around ten when he looked at his clock. He stood up and went to his closet and got ready in it. He stepped out and left for the bathroom. When finally ready he realized redson would be left here alone. He though more about it and had an idea. He new redson had been dealing with stress and lots of new discovered Issues. He did talk to mk about some before, but felt maybe there was someone else who may be able to help. Sandy. Maybe he could help with red. Help him calm down a bit and relax. Sandy was the best at that stuff. He had plenty of therapy cats, made awesome tea and was very sweet. Even if red wasn't to open up to him, sandy would still be able to help him in other ways. Also I don't think sandy would mind redson. He new he should probably soon tell the gang of redson, only when he's also comfortable with it too. I'd be great to have red join them. He made his way back into his room and to his bed. He gently shook reds shoulder while calling for him to wake up.

Mk: red wake up, red
Red: mmm not now-
Mk: red! Come on I have to ask you something?
Red: mm wat?

Red slowly sat up. He rubbed his eyes quickly, trying to wake up from being shooken. He removed MKs hand from his shoulder and stared at him awaiting what ever it was he wanted to ask.

Mk: I'm going away on Sandys boat today at twelve and am sleeping over. I wanted to no if you wanted to come?
Red: wa-WHAT?? ARE YOU SERIOUS! Your insufferable friends would try to kill me!
Mk: no no no! It just gonna be me, you, Mei and sandy! No one else.
Red: the blue thing?! He looks as if he could crush me in one hit. Why would he let me into his boat?
Mk: I promise you sandy is the most kindest person on this earth. He wouldn't mind you at all. He may even be excited to meet you. Also I thing he'd be a good person for you to meet. Hes an amazing person to talk to and-
Red: I see where your going with this noodle brain and NO! I will not be talking with the blue lake demon....thing! I...don't feel ready for that.
Mk: you don't have to if you don't want to. I still want you to come tho.
Red: I-I don't...know. Are you sure this is a good idea.
Mk: 100%, everything will be fine. Sandys not impulsive like the others. Also mei will be there too.
Red:...FINE I'll go to your peasant friends boat, BUT don't expect me to be nice!*he crossed his arms with his nose in the air*
Mk: that's good enough for me! Now go get ready mei will be here at twelve!