Chapter 4: "Your a Work of Art"

"Your a Work of Art"

          Redson woke up the next morning and he slowed up from his laying postition. He slowly remembered what happened the day before becoming embarressed and regretful of telling so much to MK. it did feel odly good to say it thought, but red thought he over reacted a bit. he got up and out of bed walking out of mks room and into the kitchen to make breakfast, but noticed a note by mk and then realized mk was gone. red walked closer to the fidge were the note was held up by a magnate and began to read it.

hey red,
i didnt want to wake you, but i have work from 7:30 to 8;00 pm so i wont be home for a bit. - MK :]

So I have the day to myself? huh. Redson didnt no exactly what to do. he continud to make breakfast, sitting on the couch and watching whatever was on tv while he ate. he finished and walked to the siink filled with dishes. he then disided to finaly help Mk by cleaning the retched apartment. he moved from room to room. first the kitchen doing the dishes, wiping the counter and cleaning out the frigde of some old rotting food and organizing it. then he wipped down the living room and throw away trash, making sure to clean beteween the cusens. he then sweeped and vachumed the big room. moving on to the bathroom he again crubbed down all surfaces and vaccumed. he only had MKs room left where he did his best not to mess with anything. he brought cloths to the wash that wasin the bathroom. he vacummed and organized misaanous things. this took him a good few hours cause of just how messy it was. while finishing MKs he found a book under his bed. it just had a black cover. he sat down on the bed now courious of what may be inside. he opened it and found a couple scriples and small sketchs and as he flipped throw the pages he found drawings of Mk and his friends, some drawings of charactors from shows and a lot of the monkie king and battle scenes of him fighting past villans. he was impressed by how good they were. he kept flipping throw the pages pausing finding one of him. it was the day him, mk, and mei had been in that race. red scoffed  remembering how stupid he was thinking they would really have a stone fruit to give away. The next page also contaned him in it along with his father. and then next did too,but this time just him. and the next one too! This page had 3 drawings of redson, but in different outfits. red was mesmerized by the drawings of him, but was confused of why him? why were there so many of him. he filled throw more pages and all, but a goo amount were of him. eventually he retch blank pages and put the book on a shelf with other books to keep organised. he left the room al done with clean and looked at the time, it was 7:20 so he dicided to make dinner for him and MK.

Mk soon came threw the door just as red finished. redson told him to sit at the island, which he did. red finished up and brought two plates over to them. he sat in the stool next to MK as they ate.

Red: so, how was work? anything intresting happen.
Mk: It was pretty good, only the occasonal rude customer, but thats about it. How about you, it looks like you did some work today?
Red: oh yah, i cleaned your discusting apartment. Really how did it get this bad? also your frigde?! i swear there was something grwoing in there.
MK: eehh- just busy i guess haha. And thank you really.
Red: it's no problem noodle boy. It's a good thing one of us here knows how to stay clean.
Mk: imma go shower and get ready for bed. I have work this whole week same times so I'm probably not gonna be hear again tomorrow.
Red: alright, I don't mind having the place to myself.

Redson walked to the couch and sat down.

(Imma gonna narrate mk now)
MK got up and walked to the shower. He stepped in and after 20 minutes got out. He walked to his room, changing into comfortable clothes. He looked around his now clean room happy to see it look nice for once. All his ideas were mostly in the same spots, except for his sketch book which he reached for it under the bed to find nothing. He panicked looking all over before seeing it on a shelf with other books. He reached for it and passed. He realized red might have gone throw it. Mk drew a lot mostly of his friends and other fighting scenes. He also has drawn Redson before, first just as another enemy he fought and found drawing him was kinda fun. He realized now how stupid it was and now felt embarrassed and kinda creepy. He walked back out and sat with redson.

Mk: hey um..did you look at my sketchbook by any chance?
Red: I did and I'm surprised. There actually quite good.
Mk: thank you, did you look through the whole thing? Ha
Red: I did until it was just white pages. Also I like the drawings of me. I'm guessing that's what you're worried about?
Mk: That's exactly what...I just thought you'd think it was weird
Red: it's not like you drew me doing anything weird. Then we would have a problem.
Mk: *sigh* I thought you would have burned to dust.
Red: like I'd waist my energy. Also I think you should finally have your bed back.
Mk: but your the guest!
Red: which is why I should be on the couch!
Mk: but your in my house so you will do as I say
Red: I WILL CERTAINLY NOT DO AS YOU SAY!!
Mk: YoUr A PRINCE! You should have the bed

They continue to bicker over who was to sleep where. Finding any excuse for the other to sleep in MKs bed.

Red: FINE!! If we can't settle this then why don't we both just sleep in your bed!?
Mk:FINE!!.......wait what?
Red: we just split it. You can have haft and I'll have haft. Deal?
Mk: deal

They shook hands then both realized how awkward this was gonna be. They both then walked into the room as it was late. Red first then Mk laid down facing the opposite ways.

Mk: *yawn* night red
Red: night noodle boy

Mk fell asleep quickly. Redson soon to fell asleep.

1138 words :]