Chapter 7: "you ok bud?"

"You ok bud?"

Mk shuffled in his sleep. As he tried to turn he realized he couldn't move. Confused he opened his eyes to a scene similar to Friday morning. Redson was holding mk close to him in his sleep. He felt his cheeks heat up. He didn't no what to do but just stay there. That's when he realized red moving a bit then saw as red opened his eyes for a sec and then looked over mk at the digital clock he assumed. He then was pulled closer to red. He didn't no what to do. Was red awake? He couldn't be?!Why would he do be hugging me if he was awake? If he was I'd think I'd be burnt to a crisp! Tho he didn't seem mad last time he was doing this on friday. He just layed there limp not wanting to alarm redson and also wanted to no where this was going or if red actually was awake. He soon felt heat began to radiate of red as he cuddled mk. He purred lightly as mk moved his head closer to him. It felt nice- Wait did mk just move?! Red slowly moved back, eyes wide as he looked at mk. Mk sat up also shocked he was awake and was purposely holding him. Redsons face was red, now learning mk was awake for all that, his hair sparked for a sec in shock and embarrassment. he just stared at mk and mk did the same. Red eventually started to stutter out some words.

Red: I...um
Mk: we're you hugging me? And we're awake?
Red: well I-I..NO OF COURSE NOT. you-you imbecile!*hair flared*
Mk: you alright?
Red: YES now stop asking me questions!
Mk: come on red, what's going on?
Red: NOTHING! Like. I. Said.... Didn't you hear me.
Mk: Red come on. I was awake. You literally pulled me to you.
Red: huh FINE....I Just...I-I didn't mean to- w-well I did I just. *he looked down avoiding MKs eyes* *sign* listen I just...liked it when we....on Friday....I just haven't been held like that in a while....it was-I wanted...uhA I'm sorry..if I made you uncomfortable i-
Mk: *he rapped his arms around redson* not at all, im just shocked a little ha. im glad I could make you feel more...held? Or more comfortable idk haha.

Red hesitately draped his arms around mk. Slowly putting his head on MKs shoulder as mk rubbed his back with soothing circles. Mk was a mess. His heart was beating fast. Face red. He didn't no why but he liked it. He liked being able to help red. Redson also felt some kind of warmth in him and again had heat coming off of him. He had never been show to much affection from his parents and had few to none actually friends. He just wanted to be hugged like how mk had on Friday and couldn't help himself. He felt embarrassed that mk was awake and cot him, but relieved that at least it worked out. As heat come of redson Mk melted into reds touch even more, which made a redsons heart speed up and a small smile form on his face. They soon leaned back still in each others arms. Mk loved he could conform red, a usual hot head, literally. They soon fell asleep like this in the warmth of there arms.

Mk woke up, It was 11 when he woke. He was still being hugged by red but slowly got up having training soon at 12. He got up and got changed into his normal attire. Brushed his hair and teeth. Put his bandana on. He made a quick breakfast and ate. Tied his shoes and grabbed his staff. He had a haft hour to spare until 12 and sat on the couch watching some tv. Before leaving his made another note for red and placed it on the fridge once again in the same spot holding it up with a magnet. He walked over to the window opening it, stepping outside, closing it then launching himself in the direction of flower fruit mountain with his staff, on his way to meet with the immortal Monkie. Eventually he landed on the mountain. Looking around he failed to see wukong anywhere. As he walked around the search soon ended as he appeared behind mk scaring him slightly while sitting on his cloud.

Mk: Ah- Monkie king?! You scared me!
WK: Ha sorry kiddo! Anyways mind explaining to me what happened last Sunday??
Mk: OH RIGHT I-I guess I just forgot ha
WK: FORGOT!! Mk we've been training the same day and time for Months! How'd you forget? And wait-
Mk: idk I guess I just had a busy week?
WK:mmm...something's off?
Mk:hm? How so monkie king?
WK: you...smell off? Have you been in any resent up close fights? More so with a demon?
Mk: No? Why?
WK: like I said you smell odd? Different but just a bit. I didn't realize you were here yet that's why I wasn't in my usual waiting spot. I was actually about to go find you.
Mk: oh! Well thanks for worrying about me but I don't really see wats worrying you.
WK: just making sure.

They then went on to train for the next hours. Mk and wukong mostly spared and manly focused on transformations into other animals and there uses. Overall Mk had a pretty good training day despite loosing most of the small fights against wukong. He constantly would space out only to be hit back into reality by wukong. He still had fun tho and learned a thing or to. Nearing the end of there training section monkie king stop mk before he got into ready stance.

WK: Mk? Are you sure your ok? You've been spacing out bud.
Mk: yeah I'm sure!
WK: no your not. what's got your Brain so wracked? Your clearly not just spacing out, something must be on your mind.

Mk didn't no what to say. The reason for him being lost in thought was caused by this mornings events. How Redson acted and just how he's been acting. It's strange in a way. Maybe red was getting comfortable with mk and just liked having someone who he can be comfortable with. He's been more open for someone who is usually so stubborn. also gentle and the hug they shared was nice and how redson began to heat up was nic-

WK: MK! Bud seriously WHATS HAPPENING??
Mk:AHH- uh sorry and like I said everything's ok. Just been busy with....work is all.
WK: huh ok if you say so. Anyway you still did pretty good today. Just try to get that "work" stuff situated. Ok?
Mk: I will! Thanks monkie king!! see you next Sunday.
WK: see yah bud
Mk: see yah-

Mk waved wukong goodbye and left on his staff. It was about 6 when he would leave. He made his way back to pigsy noodles and landed on the fire ascape stairs and walked up. He entered his apartment. He saw red in the kitchen making dinner him and mk seeing two plates on the island. He walked to his room first and shut the door. In doing so Redson realized mk was home and was relieved his timing with dinner was good. In his room, mk changed into sleeping cloths then went back into the main room to see red.

Mk: hey red! How was your day?
Red: ...my day was acceptable...how was yours?
Mk: mine was pretty good. Are...you ok?
Red: *redson hummed* I'll be fine.
Mk: ok, just worried.
Red: and why would you be worried?
Mk: cause.
Red: cause?
Mk: well I mean I guess cause your..my friend and I want to make sure your alright.
Red: thanks, but there's no need to worry. I can handle myself. Anyways here.

Redson handed mk a full plate and then walked over with his own and sat next to mk and began to eat. Mk ate too but continued to look over at redson. Of course red notice as mk wasn't being to discrete in the slightest.

Red: yes noodle boy?
Mk: uH sorry!

They continue to eat in silence.

Red:..noodle boy..
Mk: yah red?
Red: I want to apologize for this morning. I was...just tired. It's had my Brain wracked all day.
Mk: Red if you feel embarrassed, there's NOTHING to be embarrassed about. Im here for you now and if you ever need to a hug just ask or even just gesture for one. It's been on my mine all day to.
Red: .....thank you..I'll remember that...and why ?
Mk: I don't know. It just seemed so out of character of you. You've been different while here...Uh IN A GOOD WAY! I'm happy to see you comfortable and more relaxed and honest with me and yourself.
Red: ....being here has felt like an escape. Even tho I despise you...your company has been... acceptable and...rather nice. You've been helpful to me. I thank you for that.
Mk: no need to thank me. I'm here for you whenever!

Mk smiled at red and red too gave him a small smile with slightly rosy cheeks. Mk then got up and brought there dishes to the dish washer. Mk being tired from training and feeling a bit sluggish after the great meal decided to head to bed. Redson had a similar idea also being tired from his day tho it was uneventful. He was mostly tired from his thoughts and over thinking the mornings events. They both walked into the room, red layed down first then mk. Red looked next to him and saw mk already looking at him. Mk looked away then back to red, who now layed with his arms out and head turned away. Mk smiled with a laugh. He moved himself closer to red, rapping his arms around him with a squeeze as he drifted off quickly being exhausted and from reds heat. Redson slowly closed his eye contently but a little annoyed by his own actions. He too soon drifted of into sleep.

WOOOO CHAPTER 7 :00000
1728 words