Chapter 4

Jihoon's POV

I was glaring at my parents as I saw Hyunsuk standing in front of me, staring at his foot.

"Okay boys, listen up. We didn't want to interfere but this has gone of far too long. You guys have no choice but to live with each other. For the first week, Hyunsuk will be staying here with you Jihoon." Mum said.

"But..."

I shut up as soon as mum turned to glare at me.

"Take him to your room. Even though I'm sure he knows the way."

He rolled his suitcases after me and I opened my room door.

"Here. Come in." I said and he did while looking around.

I'd taken down everything that had to do with him from my room wall and redecorated the place.

He looked at my bulletin board which was filled with pictures of Junkyu and I. Sometimes with Jeongwoo and Junghwan. Although most were alone.

He was my best friend and nothing could change that.

"Someone would think you both were dating." He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Junkyu is not gay Hyunsuk. Stop thinking everyone else is just because you are." I defended my best friend and he just smirked at me.

"Some best friend you are. You don't even know your so called best friend is dating someone in the football team."

I glared at the liar.

"Stop with your stupid lies." I snapped and he shook his head and scoffed at me.

"You're such an idiot. You better get your head out your ass before you lose another important person in your life."

"Important? I'm not going to lose Junkyu and even if I did, he would be the first important person then."

"So I was nothing to you?"

I saw his eyes were filled with hurt and blatant pain.

Hyunsuk had never been good at hiding his emotions to me.

I knew him more than he knew himself.

"You were nothing, are nothing and will forever be nothing to me." I claimed before storming out of the house and calling Junkyu immediately.

"Hello?" He said and I sighed.

"Junkyu, I want to ask you something and I want the absolute truth from you." I said calmly.

"Go ahead Jihoonah." He stated confidently and I sighed.

"Junkyu, are you dating someone?" I asked and he was silent before mumbling a quiet yes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked and he remained silent. "For how long?" I asked and he sounded guilty this time. " A year."

I felt so hurt.

Why was he hiding it?

"Why didn't you tell me? I thought I was your best friend. Who is she?"

He suddenly started sniffling and sobbing.

"I know you're going to hate me for this. Yet, I can't help it. I love him. I love him so much. I know you're never going to want to see me again. You'll kick me out of your life. Treat me worse than you treated Hyunsuk. I'm sorry Jihoonah, I can't help what I feel."

I ended the call in shock and sat down on the grass, tears filling my eyes but refusing to blink.

Did he really think I'll start to treat him badly?

I didn't hate Hyunsuk because he was gay.

I hated him because he betrayed me.

He was the only person who knew my mum was a mistress and he told everyone, just because I didn't like him back.

Hyunsuk made my best friend hide things from me.

I hated him more and more.

I felt my phone ping and I saw a text from Junkyu.

Jihoonah, I'm sorry. I know you're mad at me but I can't help how I feel. You're my best friend. It's going to be hard staying away from you. However if I have to pick between you and Mashiho, I'll pick him. Not because I don't love you. I do. You're my brother. However, I can't live without him. I don't want to have to choose. I wish you would understand me.

I felt terrible.

I felt like a monster.

How much pain must Junkyu have been feeling hiding this from me.

Not being able to hang out with his boyfriend at school.

Even during the weekends as I selfishly always asked him to spend them with me.

Infact he was almost always with me.

How many sacrifices he had to make.

Meet me at the park.

I ran to the park we hung out in since we were children, hoping he would come.

I saw him there, sitting on a bench with Mashiho, one of the soccer players, Hyunsuk's friend.

The smaller guy was petting him and he was crying so hard.

I ran to him and stopped a distance away.

When his eyes met mine, I could see how devastated he looked and I felt so guilty.

Mashiho was glaring at me like he would kill me if I even attempted to say the wrong word, not going to lie, he looked scary. Yet I knew I was physically stronger than he was.

I stood in front of my best friend and smiled.

"You know you're very stupid, don't you?" I asked and as he looked surprised, I hugged him tightly.

"You're so dumb. How could you hurt yourself so much because of me? When did my opinion ever matter?" I asked and he laughed and hugged me back.

"You're my best friend Kim Junkyu. I love you as much as I love Jeongwoo. I can't hate you. Especially not for whom makes you happy."

"Thank you." He said and finally brought Mashiho to me.

"Jihoon this is Takata Mashiho. My boyfriend. Mashi, this is Park Jihoon. My best friend."

We shook hands and I smiled at the cute boy who looked so happy as he bowed to me.

____________________________________

So like I'm not supposed to post this part but I'm just so happy. I'm writing exams and this exams sort of determine my life and everything and my hardest subject was today.

However I was about to ace it and I really hope everything turns out fine.

Thank you so much for reading my book everyone.

This double update is to show you guys how much I love you.

Love Chilli 💜