Chapter 15

Hyunsuk's POV

I flew to the doorbell as it rang and jumped on Jihoon who caught  me and smiled.

"Whoa, why are you so excited excited?" He asked and I grinned even wider.

"I don't need any reason to be excited. You being here is enough for me."

He gave me a strange look before placing me down and putting his hand on his heart.

"Are you okay?" I asked, suddenly worried.

How stupid of me, he just came back from a hospital.

"I'm so sorry Jihoonie, I forgot you went to the hospital, what did the doctor say? Is it serious? Do you need an operation?" I was worried and nervous but then he laughed and ruffled my hair.

"It's not anything serious Sukkie. It's just unexpected."

"What is it?" I asked and he pursed his lips.

"Can I not tell you until I'm sure." He said and I nodded quickly.

Of course, let's have dinner. I made it_" I bit my tongue and cursed myself.

"Really? You've never cooked for me before." He said as he sat down.

I have Jihoonie, I just lied and said it was the chef. Yet you said you hated it.

He sat down to the meal and tucked in.

"This is delicious." He said but I just gave a little eye roll.

"Sure."

He stopped eating and stared at me.

"You said sure but it sounds like you don't believe me." He said and I gave a bitter laugh.

"I have actually cooked for you before Jihoon. Every time you ever ate at my house, it was me. I lied it was the chef to get your real reaction and you said it was good but turns out you were lying."

"Who said I was lying."

"You did. The night you left to buy your own groceries. Even when it was late and raining, you where willing to die instead of eating my food."

He sighed and suddenly looked very guilty.

Then he placed his hand on mine that was lying down on the table.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I told you, did and said this past two years. It wasn't me, it was anger and betrayal, and pride talking. You came to confront me. You came to ask me but I ruined it by branding you guilty before asking anything and I'm sorry. I'm sorry Hyunsuk hyung."

I was staring at him and the sincerity in his eyes hurt me yet made me happy.

"I'll always forgive you Jihoon. Remember your tenth birthday gift from me." I reminded while laughing which made him smile.

"An unlimited forgiveness gift card. Cash in to apologize. Forgiveness with customary hugs." He recited and I laughed happily.

We sat down, eating our food while talking about everyone and everything yet no one and nothing.

After dinner, we made popcorn together for our movie although the extremely clumsy person that is Jihoon, kept messing up everything and slowing down the entire process.

Yet I couldn't yell at him because it was obvious he was trying so hard.

When we finished we sat down for the movie.

"Blankets are a must." I said, pulling them around us before I noticed the complete and total asshole put in a horror movie.

I started whining before it even started.