Chapter 5

Hyunsuk's POV

I was so angry.

I'm always angry whenever Jihoon is around.

We spent one week together in his house and we argued and fought everyday.

Now he was in one of the guest rooms for the second week, staying in my house.

Mashiho told me that he had accepted Junkyu and that had hurt me so bad.

Maybe he started hating me because I liked him particularly?

Yet me liking him didn't give him a reason to out me.

I thought he would still treat me the same after my confession.

However, he started ignoring me. He spent more time with Junkyu and made me feel completely alone and worthless. Then I was chilling at home one day and started receiving messages asking if what Jihoon said was true.

I found out he told everyone.

When I went to confront him, he attacked me and started punching me, calling me a fucking f*gg*t and telling me to apologize.

I felt so hurt.

He had made me feel like I was important to him and he didn't have any issues destroying our friendship.

Yet when it had to do with his precious Junkyu he suddenly wasn't homophobic.

The complete and total jerk.

Tears spilled out my eyes as I lay on my bed.

My heart felt heavy.

Why exactly haven't I moved on from this asshole?

Why did I still feel jealous when I saw him pat Junkyu's head and hug him.

Why did I miss him everyday and stalk his Twitter account?

Why did I walk past his house and try and catch glimpses of him.

Why did I beg my mum to help me out and fix the broken relationship, forcing he to drop me off at his house?

I hate myself for still being hopelessly in love with him.

I'm such an idiot.

When I felt better, I went downstairs and saw Jihoon standing at the fridge.

"Your fridge is completely empty." He said and I became confused.

"How? The cooks go shopping every Wednesday. There should be an already prepared meal."

"Sorry Hyunsuk but I'm not eating that stuff you call food. I hate it and it upsets my tummy. Let me eat normal food. I'm going grocery shopping."

My heart squeezed.

All our times together I was the one who had cooked for him, although I lied and said it was the cook.

Guess he hated my cooking then.

"Jihoon it's late at night, you're going to get hurt, this road is dangerous."

"Please, there is a supermarket literally four streets away you drama king. Just leave me alone. You're not my mother."

He stormed out of the house and I sat down, waiting for him while twiddling my fingers.

Suddenly it started raining and I became so worried.

After ten more minutes, I got up and was about to leave the house and look for him when the door opened and he came in.

I completely forgot I was supposed to hate him and I rushed and hugged him tightly.