Epilogue

Jihoon's POV

It was day we had all been waiting for. It was the senior's dance and everyone was excited.

Hyunsuk and I were going together and I was so happy. Although I was also sad.

He was leaving. Immediately after the very first day we spend together as a couple.

It was bittersweet.

Maybe we shouldn't have wasted so much time being so stupid.

I heard a knock on my door and I opened it only to see a huge bouquet of daisies shoved in my face.

"Do you want to kill me flowers?" I asked and I pushed the huge bouquet away to see Hyunsuk standing in front of me with a shy smile.

He looked beyond words.

"Wow. You look amazing. You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Minus me of course."

His earlier smile vanished and he punched me, laughing happily.

"Shut up Park Jihoon. Come on, I rented us a limo." He said and I looked behind and noticed it.

"Wow, we're going in grand style, aren't we?" I teased and he laughed before hugging me tightly.

"Now, why exactly did you tell me to come here exactly one hour earlier. What happened to fashionably late?" He asked, pouting a little.

He is so cute.

"Well, I have a surprise for you." I said, pulling him to the limo.

I went inside first to ask the driver to take us to a specific location.

When Hyunsuk came in, he had a confused look on his face.

"Where are we heading to exactly and hour before our school dance?" He asked and I pulled him close and pecked his forehead that was creased up in confusion.

"Don't worry scaredy cat. I'm not planning on kidnapping you. Yet."

He looked up at me at the last word.

"Yet? What do you mean by yet?"

I pouted and pretended to think.

"Well, your parents are very rich, maybe if I need tuition for my college or maybe even for our dates I'll just kidnap you and ask them for the money."

He looked at me in amusement then he raised his eyebrow.

"You know, when you put it that way, I'm very much interested in that deal."

We both laughed and I pulled him closer to myself and kissed his temple.

The car ride was fun and we cuddled closer and I kept peppering kisses on his head.

When the car stopped, I went outside and pulled him with me.

"Whoa." He said as he looked at the restaurant that was floating on the lake.

The water around it had been set afloat with lanterns.

"Wow. How do you even know this place?" He asked and I smiled at him.

"My mum brings Jeongwoo and I here every year on any of our birthdays. It's a family tradition. So I decided to come for a date here with the person I love."

His face suddenly changed and I pulled his chin to look at me.

"What's the matter? Why are you upset?" I asked and he laughed sadly.

"What if I'm not the one you end up with eventually?" He asked and I looked at him, trying to convey all my love for him through my eyes.

"Even if I don't end up with you eventually, that doesn't change the fact that I love you right now. Maybe our together isn't going to be forever, but I want you to know that when you think back at us, I don't want you to doubt my feelings for you. Right this moment, this exact moment in time, I love you, totally and completely."