Chapter 6

Jihoon's POV

I was acting like such a bitch for no reason.

I didn't like to admit it but Hyunsuk was right.

Being under the rain last night was a freezing experience and I definitely should have taken the soup he offered.

However, I fell asleep last night feeling like shit but I woke up feeling great.

I wonder why.

At the breakfast table I noticed Hyunsuk was looking like he was run over by a car.

I felt bad for acting the way I did the night before so instead of my usual mean remarks, I decided to just be nice.

For just a few minutes.

It wouldn't kill me.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked softly.

He looked at me in shock, then being the asshole he is, he rolled his eyes and spat. "Why do you care? Mind your business Park Jihoon and stay out of mine."

Wow, someone woke up bitchy.

I didn't want to have to stay here anymore. Anyway, I had less than a week now. That counts for something.

As I was about to leave the house, I saw two of Hyunsuk's friends.

One was Watanabe Haruto. I knew him because Jeongwoo was always talking about him. Seems like they were close. The second one was Kanemoto Yoshinori.

"Hey, Park Jihoon? What are you doing here?" Yoshi asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I live here. What about you?" I asked spitefully.

Okay I admit it. I was jealous of Yoshi.

He was so nice and everyone loves him.

He was sweet and kind. Adored by everyone. Including Hyunsuk.

I mean even when we were still friends. He told me he liked me and yet he was spending so much time with Yoshi and I hated it.

It also didn't help that he replaced me with Yoshi after betraying me.

School rumors said they were dating and I have seen pictures of them on many dates.

Hmph.  It's not like I care who the shortie is dating though.

I couldn't care less.

"Is Hyunsuk home?" He asked and I ignored him and walked past.

I went to the park and saw Junkyu and Mashiho, with Jeongwoo and Junghwan.

"Hey guys." I called and Junkyu rolled his eyes at me.

"Finally you're here. What took you so long?" He asked and suddenly shook his head. "You know what? Forget it, I don't want to know."

"Then why did you ask?" I teased and he rolled his eyes again.

"So, what exactly are we doing out here today?" I asked and they shrugged.

"Well, the football team would be coming over here to practice soon and I just wanted to bring Kyu but he called you all." Mashi explained making Junkyu pout.

"It's not my fault that I really wanted all my friends to see how well you play." He said making the shortie laugh fondly.

"Wait, why is the football club playing here?" I asked and Mashiho suddenly glared at me.

This short guy was scary.

Legit scary for his size.

"Well someone decided it was a good idea to get our captain suspended few weeks to our match."