Chapter 16

Jihoon's POV

I woke up with a slight headache but I felt better after drinking the pills on the bedside.

"Hey, are you up?" I heard Hyunsuk ask and I nodded.

"Yeah, I drank a lot didn't I? Did I say anything weird?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nope. Nothing I didn't already know."

I sighed.

Good thing I didn't say anything weird.

I stood up from the bed, already feeling better.

"Thanks for the pills. I have to go over to Junkyu's house, we have some homework to do."

"Okay, you can take a shower if you want. Your clothes are still here. I'll make breakfast."

.

.....

....................

Junkyu was laughing hard and I was really annoyed.

"Oh my God. I can't even believe it." He was chortling and I slapped his lap.

"Hey, help me out here." He said and Junkyu stopped laughing and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"I can't believe you like him. Anyways I knew you did."

"What? I just started liking him." I defended and he suddenly laughed.

"Dude, you have been lovesick since forever. You just started realizing it. You got jealous of Yoshi."

"Because we were friends and he spent so much time with him." I defended, pouting.

"That's just like me getting angry about you spending so much time with Hyunsuk. It's not even possible. However I do get upset if Mashi isn't spending enough time with because we are dating." He said, slapping my shoulder.

I paused and sighed, running my hand through my hair.

"I think that's great that you like him back though." Junkyu said and I shook my head, denying it vehemently.

"This is actually very terrible. He definitely doesn't like me anymore because of everything I've done. What if he gets revenge and rejects me?" I asked in a panic and Junkyu looked at me like I was stupid.

"Are you dumb? Or are you pretending to be completely oblivious."

I looked at him in confusion.

"Dude, it's obvious he still likes you. You're completely dumb if you think otherwise." He said and I rubbed my temples.

"How did you and Mashiho actually get together. I never actually asked." I said and he lay down beside me.

"Well, it's not really a big deal though."

Flashback.

Junkyu's POV

I was walking to my class, sighing and thinking deeply.

I couldn't believe the case raging around school right now about Jihoon's mother.

Especially because Hyunsuk hyung actually told everyone.

I understood he was hurt but I think that was going too far for a rejection.

Jihoon wasn't even at school today, it was that severe.

I felt lonely.

Junghwan was in his class meanwhile Jeongwoo wasn't also at school. The issues were also affecting him.