Love on Board: Extended Blurb

Veronica Torres

Blunt. Bold. Beautiful. An airline pilot that is the epitome of control. Her measured movements and brazen words contradicts her warm eyes and soft heart.

I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. I want her. So what if I'm technically her boss?

But I have baggage, one that's probably as heavy as Ronnie's travel suitcase. How could I possibly get close to her knowing that she'd have to carry it alongside me?

Harper Scott

Sweet. Sexy. Sophisticated. To run her father's multi-million company is her dream as it is her birthright, an heiress through and through. What Harper wants, Harper gets.

And for some reason, she wants me. She could command a whole boardroom, and probably me in the bedroom. But I shouldn't be thinking this way.

You could say that I don't really have the best track record when it comes to relationships. But how could someone resist her charm, especially when she pairs it with that smile of hers. A smile that she really shouldn't be giving out for free.

Mostly because I want it all for myself.

~~~

Strap on your seatbelts as you ride along this riveting romance through the eyes of Ronnie and Harper, our two heroines that are determined to defy the odds thrown at them.

One possessive, bold pilot. One sweet, flirty heiress. Two paths that unexpectedly cross. And a hell of a lot of challenges along the way.

There'll be love and there'll be hate. There'll be laughs and there'll be tears. There'll be scandals, and setbacks, and kisses, and punches. There'll be lies to be told, and secrets to be found.

...And there'll be quite a bit of Taylor Swift references.

~~~

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. This is gonna be a turbulent flight, so I ask... Are you ready for take off?

~~~

Disclaimer: This story involves profanity, sexual themes, and talks about heavy topics that might be triggering for some.

~~~

~~~

Hi! Thank you for clicking on my book. Just a few warnings, disclaimers, and notes before you continue...

• TRIGGER WARNING!! Sexual Assault. The topic will be discussed quite a few times throughout the book as it is part of the plot. It won't be written in much specific detail, nothing too dark, but please be warned.

• I took some liberties when it came to the pilot job/ hiring stuff as I am not 100% sure everything is possible in real life. It's fiction though so let's not focus on that too much, yeah? Yeah.

• Comments are very much encouraged lol but let's keep it fun and ~safe~ yeah? Homophobic remarks and other such hateful comments will not be tolerated. Constructive criticism is welcome too as long as it is polite and fair.

• Please if you enjoy the story, give it a vote and a comment, maybe even recommend it to your friends lol. It's free, it only takes a second of your time, and helps give the book more visibility. The more the merrier, amirite?

Okay, that's it for now. Hope you stay along for the ride peeps! Onto the first chapter...!