「CONTENT WARNINGS & DETAILS」

Crossover Fandom(s):

Percy Jackson and the Olympians | Heroes of Olympus - Rick Riordan

전지적 독자 시점 - 싱숑 | Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Sing-Shong

Relationships:

Will Solace/Nico di Angelo

Luke Castellan & Percy Jackson

Nico di Angelo & Percy Jackson

Will Solace & Luke Castellan

Jason Grace & Luke Castellan

Kim Dokja/Yoo Joonghyuk

Kim Dokja & Kim Dokja's Company

Characters:

Percy Jackson

Nico di Angelo

Will Solace

Luke Castellan

Jason Grace

Kim Dokja

Kim Dokja's Company

Yoo Joonghyuk

Constellations

CONTENT WARNINGS:

This story contains content that some readers may find offensive and/or traumatizing, including, but not limited to, depictions and references to death, violence, mentions of blood, detailed/graphic fights, vivid nightmare imagery, homelessness, childhood trauma, mental trauma, symptoms of PTSD, ADHD, Dyslexia and claustrophobia. Some chapters will include LGBT+ content (Solangelo, etc) and mild swearing (mostly in Greek or related to Greek Mythology). Please be aware of these and other possible triggers and refrain yourself from forcefully reading contents that cause uneasiness.

This story has a non-traditional version of imagined religion which is a mix of Greek and ORV constellation system. Several figures in myths are depicted in this story. Their actions in this work have no correlation with their roles in the myths and is not meant to offend any religion. They are meant to be purely fictional. My characters make mistakes. I make mistakes. I might write a lot of things in the sense I choose to imagine it as and it may contradict with your own beliefs. Please understand that it isn't real and simply a figment of this story's universal beliefs or culture. It's absolutely fine if you disagree. It's also very important that you develop your own critical thinking and logical reasoning ability, so you have the freedom to think of your own opinion as you please. However, be mindful and respectful of your comments. Constructive comments are greatly appreciated but don't make hurtful or prejudiced comments that may harm the feelings of any other reader or myself. Be respectful and kind to each other while reading this story! Be free to ask any sort of question and I will answer them to the best of my abilities unless it consists of a spoiler in which case I'll include a warning. Also, be mindful when sharing personal information, including your religious or political views, health, racial background, country of origin, sexual identity, and other such personal details in the comments.

If you all are comfortable with the warned topics, let's move on to the story.

SNIPPET (Highly Summarized version) - CHAPTER 1:

"Something is seriously wrong."

A bright light flashed from the front of the room. There was a loud drumming sound followed by a pop. Something was heading towards the front desk, floating from the darkest corner of the room.

Will Solace paused, his body freezing and an indistinct golden haze of letters speeding past his vision, disorienting and unimportant as an unreadable expression passed through his face. He opened his mouth, his clear, sky blue eyes peeking past the golden haze with the now clearly swirling golden alphabets as they widened with recognition, a low murmur leaving through his parted lips.

"With two small horns and wearing a small straw mat, the strange and fluffy creature was floating in the air. It was too strange to call it a fairy, too evil to call it an angel, and too tranquil to call it a demon. Thus, it was called a 'dokkaebi."

The blond paused before alarm leaked into his face as he whipped his face towards his right where his fellow demigods were staring at him with surprise, comparing what he said with the floating creature in front of them. Nico placed his left palm on the blonde's shoulder gently. "How did you know that, Will? You look pale. Are you feeling all right?" The son of Hades glanced at him with worry as he turned his gaze away from the floating creature that seemed to be looking into thin air and giggling with joy.

The students around them were screaming as they moved back to create as much distance as possible between them and the creature, the teacher edging towards the door with a fearful and stupefied expression. Percy and Nico had stood up with a hand wrapped around a simple ball-point pen as if holding a weapon. Percy seemed to have taken it on reflex despite it not being Riptide. Considering their feats and status as demigods, Will didn't doubt for a second that a simple pen could be turned into a lethal weapon in their hands when combined with their powers, though a sword would be a better choice. It was obvious to Will that they were on guard considering the white knuckled grip on the pen as they glanced between Will and the Dokkaebi with a worried and confused face. Unlike the mortals, there wasn't a flicker of fear on their faces.

Will shakily stood up as he reassuringly touched Nico's palm, a small smile tilting his lips upward. His eyes moved to the creature that had stopped giggling after thanking 'constellations' while staring at something that he assumed floated in the air.

It was just a coincidence that his gaze landed on the clock at that moment.

Tick.

7:00 p.m.

Tick.

It felt like the world was stopping.

Tick.

Why did it feel so familiar?

[The free service of planetary system 8612 has been terminated.]

[The main scenario has started.]

This was the moment their lives changed once again.

༻ 𝔽𝔸𝔹𝕃𝔼𝕊, 𝕄𝕐𝕋ℍ𝕊 & 𝕃𝔼𝔾𝔼ℕ𝔻𝕊 ༺

This is my first experience writing fan fiction.

This story is cross-posted from Archive of Our Own (AO3).

Feedback as well as constructive criticism are greatly appreciated. I hope you won't judge me too harshly since this is my very first fanfiction.

Thanks a lot for choosing to read my work!