「OUTER GODS' G̸͈̯̈́̒A̷̖̐͠Z̵̨̮̄̚E̸̢̱̣̙̭̒̒ 」

[The conditions for the sub scenario has been fulfilled.]

[You have received 500 coins.]

They had decided to rest for the day in an abandoned store after raiding the shops. The next morning, after being woken by Will's internal morning alarm for sunrise, they had headed for Yaksu station. Their progress was very slow, mainly due to the fact they felt tardy and burdened by the happenings of the previous day and partially due to fact that morning meant breaking dawn for Will. By the time they reached the Yaksu station, the sky had brightened into a yellow gradient. It was already noon. They gathered at the Station hall which was barren, except for the occasional dead bodies littering the ground, which was unfortunately a sight they had long since gotten used to. Deciding to settle there for the night, they put down their bags and sat in silence for a few moments before deciding to change from their dirtied uniform to the civilian clothes they had collected from beside their University. They were soon sitting on the adjacent seats of the dim Station hall; with Percy patting his pockets to check for Riptide in comfort as Nico twirled his ruby eyed, silver skull ring.

[A few constellations are curious about the origin of your high-grade unknown weapons.]

[A few constellations have bribed you with 500 coins for an answer.]

Percy smirked, face deceptively calm as he answered the constellations, "It's a secret."

[The constellations are urging you to give a proper answer.]

[A few constellations have grown curious.]

Percy's smirk widened, "You didn't specify that the answer should be proper. You just asked for an answer and I answered. It's all fair and square."

[A few constellations are agitated.]

[A few constellations are disappointed.]

Percy laughed slightly at the constellations. No matter which world, Percy would always be Percy. It was honestly almost comforting to Will.

Soon, Percy was shaking his leg in repetitive motions as Nico aggressively turned his ring over his finger. Will sighed. ADHD was truly a bother sometimes. These two monstrous demigods were still unsatisfied with the action. "Why don't you two spar? You two seem to be shaking with energy." Both of them sprang up and soon were hacking away at each other with their swords, causing constellations who were interested in fighting to cheer them on as they enjoyed the violence. If Will didn't know better, he would have thought they were fighting with the aim to kill but he knew it was just a 'Child of the Big Three' thing.

Will smiled as turned his attention on the system as opened his laboratory and stored all the remaining items they had collected, separating the food and clothes into different compartments and labeling them. He chose to keep a few medical supplies in his pocket just in case there were emergencies, storing away the rest. The nucleuses of Ichthyosaurs that they had killed were stored away in another compartment, which was done right after the first scenario when he had originally discovered his skill. He was just about to close the laboratory when he was alerted of a message from his sponsor.

[The constellation 'Lord of the Midday Sun' has sponsored you 100,000 coins.]

[ The constellation 'Lord of the Midday Sun' has sent you several items along with a summary of their use:

• Potions & Concoctions – A Book of Alchemy by the Nebula, Papyrus [Instructions]

Ankh [An artifact with life essence for healing elixirs - submerge it in the potion for a few minutes so it can drain the vital energy of the sun from the amulet – reusable, keep under the sun for recharging]