「THE REGRESSOR & THREE ANOMALIES」

Pillars and arches of ivory tiles framed the Yaksu Station, the remaining tunnel-like halls sturdy with walls of grey metal. A foreboding silence clenched the Station in its chilling hold, the bustling sound of passengers and trains absent in expanse of the scenarios.

The regressor turned around the corner, combat boots clacking purposefully as he strode forward to enter the room. With strength of his level, there was no reason to hide his footsteps. Out of the suspected three, only two were present in the Hall. Regardless, his senses conveyed to him the presence of a third man in the adjacent hall. The two occupants were already on guard, their bodies poised and stances ready to fight. Yoo Joonghyuk's gaze washed over them in a swift accessing glance, his eyebrows furrowing as his palms tightened on the hilt of his sword. He had never encountered any human in the Yaksu station during his previous regressions. All of them were either corpses, or weak incarnations who were too fearful of entering the station infested by monsters. There were usually only low level monsters like ground rats occupying the station. Humans were still getting a grasp of their morbid situations, only beginning to start moving to their assigned stations.

As he stood watching, the boy who seemed youngest of the two, a black haired, pale male, crept forward to cover the tanned blond male whose hands were clasped around two potion flasks of what contained bubbling violet liquids, which Yoo Joonghyuk suspected to be one of his only weaknesses - poison. Tubes, vessels and skill reinforced glassware containing strange items, many of which were vaguely familiar like a displaced memory, scattered around the boy as he knelt over a steaming cauldron. The blonde's blue eyes were confused yet guarded as he distractedly glanced at the regressor, while shattered brown eyes glared at Yoo Joonghyuk with stark hostility.

Yoo Joonghyuk felt his shackles raise as a deathly grim aura seeping with gut wrenching fear drenched his very soul, emanating from the pale boy whose eyes were as deep as the abyss his own mind often spiraled into after his regressions. Yoo Joonghyuk felt himself recollect his darker memories, the deaths, most by his own hand, latching onto his soul as the station darkened, a paranormal coolness rattling his bones, his heart beating rapidly as cold sweat laced his skin despite the cool atmosphere. His eyes grew dark. He broke out of his sinking mindscape as he was reminded of the third presence in the vicinity, which, while not as negative as the pale boy, was strong enough to cause wariness. The dreadful feeling only heightened. Rapid footsteps reached his ears, causing him to unsheathe his sword, only to hesitate as another male slid into view from an adjacent station hall, the new arrival's hands gripping a pen as his sea-green eyes narrowed with wariness. This male had wind-swept black hair and a warm tan. However, his presence was anything but warm.

Yoo Joonghyuk felt goose bumps erupt along his skin, the combined effect of the aura of death and presence of power eliciting a reaction from the regressor's instinct. A thick amount of probability blanketed them, similar to how probability limited Yoo Joonghyuk's own Transference skill, making sure he wasn't able to completely receive his entire skill set from the past regression right at the beginning of the scenarios. Were they regressors too? Were there more people like him?

As he raised his guard, he could sense a deeper undertone, a strange, abnormal aura from all three of them, which felt foreign and laden with a heavy, monstrous miasma, as if it were an irreversible taint, a stain left by something incomprehensible. It was quite similar to the aura of a monster, yet so much worse. This dark presence only worsened the original aura of the demigods until their very presence felt suffocating.

If it were anyone other than Yoo Joonghyuk, they would have succumbed to fear. However, if Yoo Joonghyuk was so easily afraid, he wouldn't have regressed, let alone chosen to fight the likes of constellations.

Out of the three incarnations, the former two were about Jihye's and Namwoon's age, having passed their teenage years yet not old enough to be considered actual adults. The one who now stood protectively in front of the two young adults looked around twenty.