「PREPARATION FOR SURVIVAL」

As soon as they reached the cluster of stores, they split up to collect as many things as they could in their University bags which were now empty after they had dumped their books. All that was left was a single notebook and a pair of pens belonging to Will in which he wrote down important information regarding the scenarios. Percy collected energy-providing foods such as candy, chocolates, biscuits, cookies and other such covered, packaged food along with cold drinks which hadn't come in contact with the poisonous fog. After hesitating for a few seconds, he stuffed a few packets of instant noodles into the front pockets of his backpack, followed by a packet of bread and chocolate spread, before rushing out to meet up with the others. Nico collected clean clothes from the unpacked stocks of the fashion store, taking three pairs each for the three of them as well as two more pairs in case they met up with Jason and Luke. He chose to ignore the dead body that lay with a hand clutching its chest, the other hand extending towards the store entrance, as if desperate for escape or more specifically a pure whiff of air. What had happened was no mystery.

Will entered the medical store, making a beeline towards the closed boxes that were kept in the bottom compartment, containing the latest supplies. Being a constant customer of this store, he was familiar enough to know where the basic supplies were stored. He set down his backpack and opened the zip-lock before turning to search through the boxes. Soon, he had collected a few pairs of high quality masks, tissues, five bottles of sanitizer, two bottles of disinfectants, three packs of gauze and clean cotton fiber, a pair of scissors, knives, a sanitized packet of basic medical instruments needed for minor surgeries, a few packets of sanitized gloves, nutrient tablets and of course, medicines. He ran through his mental list once more and decided that he had gotten all necessary commodities for a majority of medical situations. Since Percy and Nico would collect food and clothes, all that was left were weapons. Their skills were far too destructive to deal with normal monsters and would only cause needless noise, attracting even more monsters or even incarnations. Percy had riptide and Nico had his stygian sword but Will didn't have a weapon, which would inevitably slow their progress. However, that was a concern for later. The scenario and monsters would not be a cause for concern due to his two companions who had underwent much worse situations. Besides, it wasn't like Will was a complete stranger to quests, though it would be too humble to call him a newbie when one of his first quests had been in Tartarus. He had also been the head of the Apollo cabin and the head healer in two wars, three when including the situation with the Triumvirate. So it wasn't like he would be completely helpless against monsters. He knew enough tricks to survive. At the moment, Will just had to deal with all the other requirements as always, leaving the battle part of their situation to his trustworthy companions.

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' admires your efficiency.]

[You have been sponsored 100 coins.]

The three demigods reunited at the center of the path, Nico and Will looking a lot more exhausted than normal. While being demigods gave them a slight resistance to poison, they weren't completely unaffected even with their temporary mask and Percy's control of poison preventing the poison from permeating their vicinity. A slight tinge of grey on their skin proved as much. Observing this, Percy immediately put up a 'barrier' around the two, controlling the diluted poison to move away from them and letting them have a clean whiff of air. Wordlessly, extending his hands, Percy watched them hold onto his palms before he concentrated and slowly pulled the poison from within their skin. It was rather tiring since he had to control each poison particle to move outwards through the pores of their skin without accidentally manipulating the water content or oil in their skin layers. By the time he was done, a faint layer of sweat had gathered on his skin, which he evaporated with a flick of his finger. Will and Nico looked a lot healthier and they gratefully nodded at him, causing him to smile in return.