𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝙰/𝙽
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 :𝙿𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚂𝚎𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗. 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚕𝚘𝚎. 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑, 𝚘𝚋𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢. 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗, 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎.𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎: {𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡} 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝. 𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚊𝚢 {𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧} 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍.𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝚃𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔.
................................................................................

It was only a few weeks ago where she was in a whole different country on the other side of the world that spoke a completely different language and had all different types of social conduct. But now she was here and she did not expect to be visiting in this particular circumstance. Not everything was completely new. At least she knew a conversational amount of the language, being that she was korean and her grandparents and sometimes her mum spoke to her in korean rather than english. Lucky for her, she had a place to stay as her grandmother was already in korea to look after some family members.

"Hello."
The girl answered the phone the minute it began to vibrate on the kitchen counter. Only moments after picking up the phone she found herself stood outside the Blockberry Creative building with the same clothes she had on, her phone and her purse. Making her way inside the building that had barely anything to show for, in all honesty it was kind of sketchy. The only thing this company had was that they were about to debut a new group and so far 8 members had already been introduced monthly. It had just turned to the day of November, meaning that the 9th member would be revealed shortly. Yerin constantly refreshed her phone to check for new updates from PD as he had said that he would send her a specific document full of information that she would require sooner or later. When she finally pulled up a map, she followed it down a hallway, looking up several times to make sure she didn't bump into anything. Nearing the end of the hall, someone walked out of the room and gasped upon almost bumping into her.

"You scared me."
The shorter girl laid her hand on her chest just above where her heart was. Yerin turned to the left and immediately bowed apologetically.
"Are you lost?"
The other girl spoke, to which she earned a gasp from the girl who had just lifted her head from bowing.
"You- You're Weki Meki."
The girl stuttered and blinked her eyes rapidly, to test if she was dreaming. Not getting the reaction she expected, the shorter girl stood at the doorway jumped up and down excitedly.