𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑.

It was the start of their trip before their next comeback.
Gowon and Olivia were walking together, and Yeojin jokingly cooed.
"Ooo, why are you two coming together?"
Yves stood beside her, counting the missing people.
"So we are just waiting on Yoojung and Jinsol."
She said, peering beside her to see the usual loud, short girl's tall 'girlfriend' texting, who she presumed was Yoojung.
"Aish. Jinsol unnie is always late."
Kim Lip scowled, throwing her hands in the air before running them through her hair.
"KIM DOYEON."
The girl beside Yves glanced up from her phone to see a small girl sprinting towards her with her arms held open to engulf her in a hug.
"I guess she can only see Doyeon. Can you not see the rest of us?"
Yves waved her hand in front of Yoojung only to have it pushed away by the younger girl.
When no one was paying attention, Jinsol made her way over to the group standing beside Heejin and Soeun. Kim Lip turned around when she heard a familiar voice.
"Ya. When did you get here?"Kim Lip pointed her finger at Jinsol."Hey! Are you being disrespectful?"
Jinsol snapped at the other girl, which was followed by several snickers behind her.
"I'm really sorry to everyone other than Kim Lip. I came out early, but I missed the train."
Hyeju this time waved her hand in front of Jinsol."
Always the same excuse, and it never works because we live right across the road!"

"Wait. What about Yerinie? Isn't she coming?"
Jinsol asked, seeing Yves tuck the folded sheet of paper with the list of names in her back pocket.
"She's not coming."
Heejin said to the group and quirked her eyebrow at Jinsol that seemingly didn't remember what Yerin had told them.
"WHAT? Why?"
Hyeju and Jinsol both shrieked before turning to each other, bewildered by the other's reaction.
"Her schedule overlapped."
Heejin narrowed her eyes at Jinsol that all of a sudden seemed to remember that Yerin had an important meeting with PD and other executives regarding possible new trainees.
"What? You two have a crush on her?"
Both Gowon and Kim Lip stared impatiently at their other half, awaiting their answer.

"With a face like that, it's very likely."
Chuu shrugged and jumped up and down excitedly.
Heejin glanced in the direction of Hyunjin that seemed to have no reaction whatsoever. The girl presumed that Hyunjin had gotten over her little crush on Yerin long ago, and this certainly seemed to confirm that theory.

"So? You two have a crush on our hot ass leader to be?"
Yves' jaw slightly dropped as she nudged Chuu.
"NO!"
They both stared at each other again, surprised by the other's quick defensive response.
Chuu hummed and folded her arms over her chest, seemingly unconvinced.
"It seems weirder when you both react like that."
This time Yves hit Chuu against her shoulder lightly.
"You created a fight that could last for days now. Good Job."
Chuu only giggled in response and clung tightly onto Yves' arm making a small smile curl up on the edge of the taller girl's lip.
---

Later that evening, as the sun was beginning to set at the amusement park. Everyone was lined up at the Ferris wheel, when she approached them.
"Having fun?"
She whispered behind Choerry who was standing at the very back of the line.
Choerry immediately gasped upon hearing the familiar voice and spun around.
"YERIN-AH you came!"
Jinsol had just sat down in the carriage with Yeojin and Soeun, leaving one spot left.
Soeun immediately locked eyes with Yerin an ushered for her to be the one to come on.
Yerin turns to Choerry to get somewhat approval from her friend that nodded.

The carriage began to move and Jinsol was yet to acknowledge Yerin's presence as she staring out the window that was until she heard Yerin speak.
"Are you scared?"
"A bit. It's a lot slower than I thought..."
Yerin slightly chuckled, earning a hit against her shoulder from the girl beside her.
"Hey! Don't laugh."
Soeun scolded her, jokingly.
Yerin reassuringly rubs Soeun's shoulder, meanwhile Yeojin tapped Jinsol sitting beside her to look outside her side of the window together. Both girls stood up, shaking the carriage.