𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐.

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

{𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸.𝟶𝟼𝚖𝚒𝚗}
"I'm on my way to meet my friend that I haven't seen for a long time and we are going to eat malatang."
Heejin spoke to the camera, briefly hinting at what she was going to do today in her vlog.
...
Heejin stood on her tiptoes to see over the heads of the bustling crowd of people entering the train station. She swayed to both sides to look for a certain someone that was supposed to meet her in a few minutes. A sudden group of people had approached the gates, meaning that a train had just stopped at this station, and the person Heejin was looking for was supposedly on that train.
"Where are you? Where are you?"
Red Heejin muttered to herself until she saw a girl tapping her train pass at the gate, causing Heejin to jump up and down excitedly capturing the girl's attention. The taller girl immediately ran to the Loona member carrying a foldable phone tripod in her hand.

Heejin jumped onto the girl, hugging her tightly.
"I can't believe you're back. I can finally talk to you in person again and not just on the phone!"
Heejin exclaimed to her friend.
"I missed you so much."
Yerin sighed, holding onto Heejin's hand.
The two talked for a bit, exchanging so many hugs before Heejin asked if Yerin was ok with her filming for her vlog.

"YAHHHH"
Heejin exclaimed to her vlog, showing the girl beside her. Except Yerin's face was blurred out for privacy reasons.
"Hiii."
Yerin waved to the vlog.
"Did you watch my vlogs?"
The older girl asked Yerin as they walked.
"Oh... um no."
"Fine then."
Heejin huffed, a disappointed look resting on her face.
"But I watched your 'Tam' log. Was it?"
The other girl said, hoping to make Heejin's frown disappear.
...
Heejin briefly switched off her vlog camera whilst the two friends made their way to the place they were going to eat at.
"You didn't tell the others you were here did you?"
The Loona member asked her old trainee friend that shook her head.
"You know. you should see her."
Heejin said, hoping that Yerin would get the hint about who she was talking about. Instead, she received a confused expression from the girl beside her.
"Kim Hyunjin."
The older girl gave the other a disdainful look.
Yerin had her lips parted as if to say 'oh' but no words came out.
"I'm sorry I'm making you keep this a secret from everyone else. It must be extremely difficult."
Yerin remarked, keeping her head low.
"To be honest. They'll find out after this vlog gets posted, but you'll be gone again by then."
Heejin confessed.
Yerin nodded slowly, imagining the other member's faces when they realised that she was here even if it was for only 4 days because she needed to collect something from her grandmother and bring it back to Sydney.
...
They had arrived at the Malatang place and picked out all the different ingredients that they wished to put in their soup before finding a table to sit at.
Heejin placed the tripod on the table, pressing the recording switch.

"Do you want bread?"
Heejin asked the girl sitting across from her, as she pulled a couple of bread selections from her bag.
"Don't tempt me."
Yerin exclaimed to the other girl.
"Just while we're waiting for the food."
Heejin laughed and passed the girl a small piece that she had ripped off.
"Is it good?"
Heejin looked at the girl that made a sound.
Yerin nodded enthusiastically causing both girls to laugh whilst looking directly at one another. The younger girl noticed a part of Heejin's hair going to one side, so she lightly stood up from her chair and leaned to the other side of the table to fix the girl's hair while she was deeply concentrated on eating the bread in front of her.
All of a sudden, Heejin lifted her head tilting it to the side a little.
"Am I cute?"
Heejin asked, making an adorable expression at the girl seated in front of her.
"Are you editing this out?"
Yerin smirked, although the camera couldn't see due to the angle only being pointed at Heejin.
"I'm just finding the main attraction point."
The idol commented.
...
The clip cut to when the two girls were beginning to eat the Malatang that had arrived.
Yerin smiled at the girl that was enjoying her food so much.
"You used to eat so well too. Even when you were on a diet, you always packed food and brought it wherever you went."
Yerin said, reminiscing the days when they were both together in the same company.
...
The two girls walked for a little bit around a nearby park after eating their hefty meal, before finding a bench to sit down at. Heejin pulled out her camera again and began to record after pulling Yerin into the frame. Yerin played with both their hair and began to braid them together after Heejin said to.
"You weren't going to tell me you were here either, were you?"
The older girl questioned again.
"No, but I'm glad my grandmother told you."
Yerin admitted.
"If you're glad. Wouldn't it be good to see the others too? Maybe Hyeju or Choerry, Yves unnie... Hyunjin?"
Heejin smirked when she got to the last suggestion.
...
That night, all Yerin could think about was whether Heejin was right. Not about seeing Hyunjin specifically but the members in general. She hesitantly shifted her thumbs over the keyboard on her phone. Another girl's contact name popped up on the screen as she slowly typed the letters.
After much thought, the line began to ring and a few moments later, someone had already picked up.